How do I mark an email address as a spam/blocked account? I don't want to have to constantly keep going to my computer to block emails, it would be simpler to be able to mark email as junk from hub.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 01:09 AM
    I believe you can do so from the contacts manager.
    So that you have to add the contact from the hub and block it.
    12-31-15 03:24 AM
    I believe you can do so from the contacts manager.
    So that you have to add the contact from the hub and block it.
    That is a pretty limited set of spam filtering functionality given how much spam is sent as a spoofed sender.
    12-31-15 07:58 AM
    Well, all modern hosting platforms offer spam filters with various level of severity and behaviors.
    From blocking outright to mark the subject with a specific string or move into a specific folder.
    In the later case, you can then choose NOT to sync the folder and boom, you"re set.
    Won't be 100% efficient unless you use drastic anti spam rules (may harm more than help) but should make it a lot easier to manage on mobile.
    If you're using outlook for instance, it's pretty neat (approx. translation : "junk mail"). I for one leave my desktop and outlook running 24/7 so that 90% of my undesired content (not only spam, but also things I usually delete/ignore) is sorted right away.

But if you really want to use an in-device in-hub solution, then you may want to read this : Keep unwanted spam messages at bay with Auto Block | CrackBerry.com (as an example - be sure of current level of support, the article is dated March 2014)
    12-31-15 08:06 AM