I just want to transfer the Remember notes, nothing else.
    06-21-16 08:10 AM
    Set up Evernote and they will sync with all devices

Posted via CB10
    slagman5 likes this.
    06-21-16 08:30 AM
    I just set up Evernote and it says "no notes"

Is there a way to import my Remember notes? And then a way to export them from there to my new phone?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 08:54 AM
    No, I'm pretty sure Remember notes don't sync on Evernote...

Try using Ultimate backup. It worked for me (except for the folder colours).

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 08:55 AM
    Yeah, no sync with Remember for Evernote

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 09:00 AM
    Well that's not true, all of my Evernote notes are now in my Remember app. You must go to Accounts on your BB and add an Evernote account, it will show as an account type that you can add. After you add Evernote account you should get an email saying that Evernote was linked to a blackberry. After that the notes will show up in Remember, it may take an hour or so, but they'll show up

Here's my Remember app, all those Note folders, they're all from Evernote

Mecca EL, FahedAlDerbi and Powdah like this.
    06-21-16 09:23 AM
    Hey check this out in App World, it might be what you want

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/38981907
    06-21-16 09:46 AM
    Let's make this clear:
    - the notes you create in Evernote will appear in Remember
    - the notes you create in Remember won't appear in Evernote.
    So, what I do is create Evernote notes when I need them to be accessible from several devices, and create Remember notes when I only need them on one device.

Posted via CB10
    dollface and Powdah like this.
    06-21-16 11:33 AM
    Let's make this clear:
    So, what I do is create Evernote notes when I need them to be accessible from several devices, and create Remember notes when I only need them on one device.

Posted via CB10
    That is the smartest way. I've become used to using Evernote because over the years I've used BB, android and iPhones, and those notes are always there
    06-21-16 11:42 AM
    I constantly use Evernote to sync my Remember notes
    06-21-16 12:46 PM
    Well that's not true, all of my Evernote notes are now in my Remember app. You must go to Accounts on your BB and add an Evernote account, it will show as an account type that you can add. After you add Evernote account you should get an email saying that Evernote was linked to a blackberry. After that the notes will show up in Remember, it may take an hour or so, but they'll show up

Here's my Remember app, all those Note folders, they're all from Evernote

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5573d02c1c.jpg
    This is the way
    06-21-16 12:47 PM
    I constantly use Evernote to sync my Remember notes
    Well there is a way to sync notes in Evernote into the Remember app but not the other way around. Notes you out into the Remember app will not sync into the Evernote app, which is what the OP wants to do
    06-21-16 01:45 PM
    I just set up Evernote and it says "no notes"

Is there a way to import my Remember notes? And then a way to export them from there to my new phone?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately you cannot import existing notes with Evernote, but you can definitely sync notes with it. After you install Evernote, add an account for it to your phone with the login. Then when in Remember, if you make a new note instead of "unfiled" or whatever folders you have, you touch that and choose Evernote. Then anything saved that way would sync via the desktop app and any other devices using the same login. I say the best way to get your notes is to do the above, use another app to export your notes to your PC, then using the PC Evernote app copy and paste the notes over. I am using Evernote that way and it's great. If you could migrate notes over that would have made the transition a lot easier, but oh well...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    06-21-16 03:42 PM
    Let's make this clear:

Posted via CB10
    Negative. The notes you create in Remember WILL appear in Evernote. Just select the Evernote folder under the place where you type your notes...

Easy Way To Transfer "Remember" Notes from One Classic To Another?-img_20160621_170837.png

06-21-16 04:09 PM
    Unfortunately you cannot import existing notes with Evernote, but you can definitely sync notes with it. After you install Evernote, add an account for it to your phone with the login. Then when in Remember, if you make a new note instead of "unfiled" or whatever folders you have, you touch that and choose Evernote. Then anything saved that way would sync via the desktop app and any other devices using the same login. I say the best way to get your notes is to do the above, use another app to export your notes to your PC, then using the PC Evernote app copy and paste the notes over. I am using Evernote that way and it's great. If you could migrate notes over that would have made the transition a lot easier, but oh well...

Omg, I just tested this And it works!! Thank you. This is great going forward, but as far as getting existing remember notes into Evernote, there is no way to sync them, unless you open each note and choose the Share to Evernote option. You'd have to do this on each Remember note that you have
    06-21-16 04:14 PM
    Negative. The notes you create in Remember WILL appear in Evernote. Just select the Evernote folder under the place where you type your notes...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160621_170837.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	402633

Thank you, the poster above you just said this. The OP was looking for a way to sync all of his saved Remember notes. He could open each note and use Share to Evernote option
    06-21-16 04:15 PM
    Omg, I just tested this And it works!! Thank you. This is great going forward, but as far as getting existing remember notes into Evernote, there is no way to sync them, unless you open each note and choose the Share to Evernote option. You'd have to do this on each Remember note that you have
    Nope, that would have been an amazing feature, but for some reason there is no way through the phone to transfer existing notes to Evernote. Too bad... Fortunately for me I didn't have a crap ton of notes, so I simply manually copied and pasted the note contents one by one creating new notes into the Evernote folder, lol.

dollface likes this.
    06-21-16 04:25 PM
    Thank you, the poster above you just said this. The OP was looking for a way to sync all of his saved Remember notes. He could open each note and use Share to Evernote option
    Doh! Forgot the share option. Could have saved me a ton of time, lmao.

dollface likes this.
    06-21-16 04:26 PM
    Doh! Forgot the share option. Could have saved me a ton of time, lmao.

Yea they share real nice and you can choose which note folder to put them into
    06-21-16 04:33 PM
    Hey check this out in App World, it might be what you want

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/38981907
    This seems to be the easiest way to save my notes and be able to restore them at a later time.
    My speaker on my classic suddenly stopped working so i'm gonna try a reboot and wipe and see if that works or maybe open the phone? or time for a new phone.

But for someone who bumps into this thread this is the way to go.
    04-24-20 02:48 AM