I've seen a few posts about this problem. Thinking it is what I have as well. I often get two letters with one key press. Is this the issue others are having? What can I do about it?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 01:46 PM
    I had DT on my Q10 and Classic and it was annoying. It was fixed with OS .2639. You can side load it via Sachessi. There are step-by-step directions in BlackBerry 10 OS > Leaked/Beta. It it easy and should take care of the issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 02:02 PM
    I've seen a few posts about this problem. Thinking it is what I have as well. I often get two letters with one key press. Is this the issue others are having? What can I do about it?

Posted via CB10
    Did you find a solution...I think I'm in the same boat.
    12-07-15 12:46 AM
    Had it replaced. Was under warranty.
    12-07-15 08:55 AM
    Get it replaced under warranty, I had the same problem and my new device is perfect

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 02:08 PM
    I think I'm a little to late for that.
    12-07-15 04:21 PM
    I posted the solution.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 04:24 PM
    I posted the solution.

Posted via CB10
    Where?
    12-07-15 06:04 PM
    #2 in this thread. There is an OS updated that fixes the DT issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 07:40 PM
    The DT issue is a physical one, doubt it can be thoroughly remedied via software.
    12-08-15 01:09 AM
    I have 2 Q's and a Classic that had DT, the OS' were updated - DT is gone. This has been all over Crackberry for weeks.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 01:26 AM
    I have 2 Q's and a Classic that had DT, the OS' were updated - DT is gone. This has been all over Crackberry for weeks.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have the direct link? Sorry
    12-08-15 10:18 AM
    The DT issue is a physical one, doubt it can be thoroughly remedied via software.
    The OS ignores quick double inputs. Effectively eliminating the hardware DT issue. Now we have the single letters where we intended to put double letters problem, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-08-15 04:26 PM
    The OS ignores quick double inputs. Effectively eliminating the hardware DT issue. Now we have the single letters where we intended to put double letters problem, lol.

Uh oh, for me that would be even worse as I type a lot in a language with lots of double letters. :/

Cheers for the heads up!
    12-09-15 01:09 AM
    Now we have the single letters where we intended to put double letters problem, lol.
    Not everyone seems to have this issue though. It seems rare based on the lack of threads complaining about it compared to the initial DT issue. It's certainly not something I've experienced or able to duplicate on purpose.
    OP, the software fixed it, so give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 11:34 AM
    Uh oh, for me that would be even worse as I type a lot in a language with lots of double letters. :/

Cheers for the heads up!
    Well, it depends on just how fast you hit them. Most of the time it works fine. Just every now and then. Double type is definitely much more annoying since it happens anywhere, not just where you might be using a double letter.

12-09-15 11:56 AM
    Not everyone seems to have this issue though. It seems rare based on the lack of threads complaining about it compared to the initial DT issue. It's certainly not something I've experienced or able to duplicate on purpose.
    OP, the software fixed it, so give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    It depends on how fast you do it. I type in a way that sometimes to do double letters I would press down and not really release all the way before pressing down again. This used to work to make double letters, now it's hit or miss. I'm trying to get myself into the habit of lifting and pressing again for double letters, so far so good.

12-09-15 11:58 AM
    I'm an amature user compared to many here and out of nowhere my Classic has started the DT issue.
    I've had it since May and it's been flawless until about a month ago and now this happens so frequently it's become a problem.

Today I took it back to the VZW store as some have suggested and they didn't bat an eye about replacing it. Theoretically a new one will arrive tomorrow or Monday.

I'm just hoping the new one doesn't start doing it.
    12-18-15 03:05 PM
    I'm an amature user compared to many here and out of nowhere my Classic has started the DT issue.
    I've had it since May and it's been flawless until about a month ago and now this happens so frequently it's become a problem.

Today I took it back to the VZW store as some have suggested and they didn't bat an eye about replacing it. Theoretically a new one will arrive tomorrow or Monday.

I'm just hoping the new one doesn't start doing it.
    Just update it to the latest OS update.

Easiest way is to download a program to your computer called Sachesi, then go to the leaked OS forum and download the latest "Blitz" OS, and follow the instructions for installing that.

12-18-15 07:27 PM