I could not find any documentation from Bb's web site about the paratek antenna and Natural Sound Technology for the Classic. Does anyone know if it has said components/features?

I returned the Passport simply because it cannot be used with one hand. The Z30 seems to be a good replacement as it has those features, but it's missing the physical keyboard. Seems like the Classic would be a good fit for me, but I'd love to hear that same quality sound from the Classic. I heard the Paratek antenna's supposed to boost signal/reception as well.
    12-29-14 04:58 PM

Yes, according to BlackBerry. As for Paratek, well that's just the antenna technology anyway. It's not something truly specific. Realistically, to highlight the Paratek antenna was just to create a bit of buzz anyway. Active Leak compensation found on the Passport is more specific, as it's an advancement of Natural Sound which isn't offered on any other device.
    12-29-14 05:04 PM
    I could not find any documentation from Bb's web site about the paratek antenna and Natural Sound Technology for the Classic. Does anyone know if it has said components/features?

I returned the Passport simply because it cannot be used with one hand. The Z30 seems to be a good replacement as it has those features, but it's missing the physical keyboard. Seems like the Classic would be a good fit for me, but I'd love to hear that same quality sound from the Classic. I heard the Paratek antenna's supposed to boost signal/reception as well.
    .Paratak is an antenna company it is own by BB. it is own by BB.

Reception..: at home it seems to be just as good as my Z 30. Don't just rely on what you see on the device

Sounds..: from where speaker or call quality? I believe Z 30 has 2 working speakers and Classic just one.

s
    12-29-14 05:06 PM
    Sounds..: from where speaker or call quality? I believe Z 30 has 2 working speakers and Classic just one.
    s

I'm curious if the speakerphone(s) (or speakers?) sound as good as those on the Passport.
    12-29-14 06:31 PM
    compare to the passport...you are stretching it.
    which are you talking about Z 30 or Classic

Edit..: Blaise has put up the video for you which I did not see
    12-29-14 06:38 PM
    I'm curious if the speakerphone(s) (or speakers?) sound as good as those on the Passport.
    The classic was never and is not intended to be a successor or even an equal to the Passport. The Passport is the high end device. The Classic was made for those who missed the Bold/trackpad. It has Q10 specs

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 08:27 PM