As soon as I got the blue Classic, I started suspecting the screen had a bit of a blue tint to it. I thought I was just imagining things but when I compared it to my white Passport's screen especially with a light reflection in it, it was quite apparent. But maybe all Classics have that including the Black so maybe it's just a different material or finish.

What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Does the Blue Classic have a blue tinted screen?-dscn7553.jpg  
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    03-25-16 07:54 PM
    Do you notice any blue tinge when the screen is on? Let's see if someone with a black Classic can compare for us.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 08:03 PM
    No I don't, it's just in the reflection. If they did that on purpose, that's damn cool.
    03-25-16 08:20 PM
    I have a black Classic and I can confirm it doesn't have a blue tint. However it does have some kind of tint.. as does my Passport

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 09:10 PM
    No I don't, it's just in the reflection. If they did that on purpose, that's damn cool.
    That is indeed damn cool. I've had my eye on a blue classic lately but it really bugs me that they didn't include blue headphones and a blue charger.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 09:12 PM
    I have a black Classic and I can confirm it doesn't have a blue tint. However it does have some kind of tint.. as does my Passport

Posted via CB10
    The question is, are the tints the same or is there a difference? If so, can you describe the differences?
    03-25-16 10:13 PM
    The question is, are the tints the same or is there a difference? If so, can you describe the differences?
    Oh yeah there's no blue tint on my phone. But if you hold it to a light you can see like a rainbow colored tint.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 10:33 PM
    Ive had both at some time and compared the screens, no such blueish tinting.
    03-27-16 07:39 PM
    Ive had both at some time and compared the screens, no such blueish tinting.
    Both what? Post pictures with similar setup as I have done.
    03-28-16 09:09 AM
    There is a very slim blue tint on the screen - especially when the screen is off, but when it's on it's not there at all

Hope this helps!

Follow me on Twitter @OMGitsRLR / BBM @ 2C1C340C / Proudly Posted via My PERFECT Blue BlackBerry Classic!
    03-28-16 10:27 AM