Am I the only one that has a crooked button in the middle of the toolbelt?
    It leans left a tad bit when a phone of this caliber and price should have all its ducks in a row. :'-(
    And although I bought an AT&T phone I didn't get the logo they were going to have branded on all the Classic phones. :-'(
    And yes I like the AT&T logo that much because it looks cool.

04-14-15 06:21 PM
    Do you mean the trackpad? Mine also leans a hair to the left. Actually I think they also leaned on all my old BBOS devices too.

Posted via CB10
    Black Ice likes this.
    04-14-15 06:27 PM
    When I first got my Classic I thought the trackpad did lean a bit to the left, but then I thought it was just my eyes deceiving me. I thought it could have been the shiny edge that gave the illusion of a slight turn. I don't notice it on a regular basis so I didn't think much of it.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 06:36 PM
    Yep I'm talking about the track pad and thanks glad I'm not alone.

04-14-15 06:51 PM
    I got mine from Verizon online store and the trackpad was leaning left. So I took it to my local Verizon store, and the guy at the store showed me all three he had at the time and let me choose the one I wanted for exchange. Now I'm a proud and happy Classic owner!
    04-14-15 07:45 PM
    Yep that's the way they all are. I always wondered why they are not straight? Anyone have any insider info lol

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 07:45 PM
    I think they've done that since at least the Bold 9650 days - both my 9650 and 9900 had leaning trackpads.
    donemt likes this.
    04-14-15 08:23 PM
    And although I bought an AT&T phone I didn't get the logo they were going to have branded on all the Classic phones. :-'(

I think you're the first person to ever be disappointed because a telco didn't stamp their logo on a phone.

I'm sure you'd be able to find plenty of AT&T wallpaper if you looked hard enough on Google. Why not email their marketing department and ask them to create you a custom AT&T BlackBerry Classic background? I'm sure if you emailed customer service they would be happy to give an intern something to do for an hour.

BlackBerry Classic = Corporate User Perfection!
    ChrisMuc likes this.
    04-14-15 11:28 PM
    I remember similar discussions back when the 9900/9930 got released, people also stated their trackpad was slightly rotated, but it turned out that wasn't the case most of the time. Your eyes trick your mind and it rather looks slightly off but it actually isn't.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:20 AM
    It really is odd to see something so obviously odd looking and bragged about by BlackBerry and their users not fixed.
    With the classic reintroduced it should be dawned on someone that it needs to be lined up.
    It's only apparent if you look long enough at the bottom of the screen and the button itself and the only way to avoid it in future productions is to either fix it with precision standards (not going to happen) or use a round track pad instead of square.

04-15-15 09:24 AM
    Actually yes. I've sent two back due to that issue.
    04-15-15 09:26 AM
    Everybody can't see the same thing and be nowhere near each other.
    If I had a drafting tool of some sort I could measure it, trust us it's there.
    At first I thought it was the track pad was leaning in on the left side as though it has weak support on the left but upon closer look it sure does lean and the screen bottom is what's the give away.
    I ordered mines over the phone so I didn't get a chance to compare other phones.

04-15-15 09:31 AM
    I cant make out about the trackpad but my back button as reported by many feeels weak and wobbly...my double typing with E is getting worse

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 09:33 AM
    Oh man don't scare me! I just got mine I'll double check it today. Thanks!

04-15-15 09:42 AM
    OK no problems with my back button. However I must mention this. So far the phone does feel hefty and has precise typing abilities but I will make sure I keep an eye on what you mentioned.

04-15-15 09:49 AM
    Yup mine is not straight either. But doesn't bother me. So far so good with everything else. Had it since January.

Posted via Classic
    04-15-15 02:15 PM
    Am I the only one that has a crooked button in the middle of the toolbelt?
    It leans left a tad bit when a phone of this caliber and price should have all its ducks in a row. :'-(

The button itself isn't crooked the metal rim is straight it's actually the black part in the middle that's crooked. the part that picks up your finger movement is off center. Almost like a crooked sticker making one side look bigger almost tricking your eyes into seeing it tilted
    06-15-15 08:40 AM
    mine is crooked too. I noticed that right away. the guy at at&t unboxed a few classics they had in stock and all were the same. must be a measurement off on the machine during manufacturing. not a big deal the track pad works fine.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 04:51 AM
    Mine is crooked too. It works perfect, as does the rest of the phone, but it does look a bit strange. Not a big deal at all though.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 05:18 AM
    The button itself isn't crooked the metal rim is straight it's actually the black part in the middle that's crooked. the part that picks up your finger movement is off center. Almost like a crooked sticker making one side look bigger almost tricking your eyes into seeing it tilted
    Nope, the metal rim Isnt straight at all. Leans to the left aswell here. Quite noticable

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 07:08 AM
    Same "problem" Looks a tad odd and ive been a little bit annoyed because of it at first but it does work fine and i use my trackpad aloooot

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 07:09 AM
    Can someone post photos?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 09:26 AM
    Yeah I was wondering this myself as mine looks the same off centeredness.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 11:47 AM
    my Q and enter button has been crooked about 3 months after this phone. this is solely due my constant chatting I must say. But a new keypad is cheap via ebay.
    06-17-15 04:32 PM

 Instant Classic!
    06-18-15 07:46 AM
28 12