I find the keys very light and close together.

Maybe it's because I have big hands but I keep mistyping wrong keys. On the passport keyboard however I am flawless with no spelling mistakes and I type the fastest than on any other device I have had previously.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 10:46 AM
    For me it's easier to type on the classic then on the passport. Used the passport for two month and then the classic.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 11:31 AM
    Give it a few days. Had the same problem at first. Muscle memory readjustment required.
    03-15-15 11:38 AM
    I find the keys very light and close together.

Maybe it's because I have big hands but I keep mistyping wrong keys. On the passport keyboard however I am flawless with no spelling mistakes and I type the fastest than on any other device I have had previously.

Posted via CB10
    Then stick with the Passport. Don't get what the issue is here...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-15-15 12:07 PM
    I've found whatever device i get used to i have the same performance. When i first unboxed my passport coming from a q10 i tried typing on it to set up my email accounts and such and in my head i was like, " wow this is a nightmare this is awful i can not type at all". Well now I'm used to it and i type just as well as i have on any other bberry qwerty device. And that so called awkward space bar everyone was talking about when we all first got passports, don't even notice it one bit.

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    03-15-15 12:33 PM
    So I'm sure if i went to a classic it'd be weird for a few days then I'd have no problems

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    03-15-15 12:34 PM
    Of course the Passport's keyboard has much larger, at least wider, keys. So especially when directly transitioning from Passport to Classic. Even though I used the Q10 as my daily driver for a long time, I had a hard time adjusting to the rather small keys of the Classic, after using the Passport for more than two months. Right now I am actually typing this on the PP and typing feels awkward again.

Give it some time, I got my Classic at noon and later in the early evening hours I was already flying on the Classic's keyboard like I did on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 01:41 PM
    I would say it's just muscle memory. I still have mistypes especially for symbols coming from a Pre 3 to the Classic, which has an even smaller keyboard.
    03-15-15 01:44 PM
    What ever phone you get you have to get use to it before the Passport came out no phone was wide can't understand all the bad talk about other BlackBerry phones.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 03:21 PM
    Like anything else, takes getting use to. Love the Passport keyboard but now that I am use to the Classic keyboard, the Classic will be my daily because IMO for me it's way more convenient to carry.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-15-15 03:39 PM
    I've got both. I feel it only gets weird when you try to type with two hands on the classic. That's when it feels cramped. At first when I got my passport I was discouraged because of the typing with two hands, however I got used to it and type way faster with two hands and love it more.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 04:19 PM