That's just no good imo. I also pre ordered 11/13 and my transaction has been pending for the last 4-5 days?

Very unhappy with their service and will never buy from them again.

I also tried to cancel my order from them via email and I haven't gotten a response or anything?
    12-21-14 08:18 PM
    I'm not sure. What's really going on. Why can amazon deliver on time while DR can't even provide any details about the order.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX and bborgimicks like this.
    12-21-14 08:39 PM
    I ordered on Dec 12th from Shop BB and they shipped on Dec 18th. FedEx show will be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm in Orlando Florida

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:44 PM
    Yeah this is not cool for you guys who ordered early. I ordered December 13th and had it 2 days after launch. The earliest orders should have gotten the first batch. Not that I'm complaining of course, but this is so typical of those goofs at Digital River.
    12-22-14 01:52 AM
    Ordered 11/21 and still nothing. Can't cancel it since they say it is in "the process", and can't get any information about it. Spoke to DR, emailed them, and rejected twice. Tweeted to @blackberryhelp who was also useless. Basically said just refuse it when it arrives. Since I already have it from Amazon, it's no big deal for me but I don't understand how people who ordered it in December are receiving theirs, and the early pre-orders can't even get any information. Digital River is so *** backwards and Blackberry really needs to consider who they are using to distribute their product.
    12-22-14 08:15 AM
    peoples will say that DR is just like BB> going backward.....lol
    Last edited by Alain_A; 12-22-14 at 11:12 AM.
    12-22-14 10:51 AM
    If I refuse the order what are the chances I will get my refund?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 11:10 AM
    If I refuse the order what are the chances I will get my refund?

Posted via CB10
    you will eventually get refunded....that might take time tho
    12-22-14 11:12 AM
    Digital River does seem as though they operate according to the rules of the last century.
    Today speed and communication count.
    Not to have shipped days after the device was released is a failure; using words like soon instead of a date
    It's called cash flow DR is using your $$ to assist their cash flow. Common practice 8 years ago, but service companies like Amazon has made their CS the standard.

It was over 8 years since the last time I ordered from Amazon. Very impressed. I only wish I would have done a 30 day free trial of Prime. And my phone would have been here sooner. I also applied for a cc and opted for 6 easy payments.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 01:22 PM
    It seems DR is shipping by LIFO(Last in First out).

I'm the last because I ordered on Nov 13th.

LOL
    12-22-14 03:40 PM
    It's called cash flow DR is using your $$ to assist their cash flow. Common practice 8 years ago, but service companies like Amazon has made their CS the standard.

It was over 8 years since the last time I ordered from Amazon. Very impressed. I only wish I would have done a 30 day free trial of Prime. And my phone would have been here sooner. I also applied for a cc and opted for 6 easy payments.

Posted via CB10
    I would have thought that had they run my credit card but they haven't even charged me yet.....

Posted via QCB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-22-14 04:10 PM
    Got it, if anyone has apple airport xpress for wifi let me know should you experience wifi slowness.
    Need to test other router, but my current speed don't go over 3mb!!
    While other devices easily go over 100

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 04:18 PM
    Just got my Classic from Amazon today!!! Typing on it right now actually.

Meanwhile, my or from DR is still "pending" even though I pre-ordered 11/13. Unbelievable....

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-22-14 09:23 PM
    Ordered on amazon. Delivered next day. Dr is a distant second option.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 09:44 PM
    So, ordered November 25.
    Received email from shopbb to order nano sim on December 15
    Device released December 17.
    December 19 received assurance it will be shipped "soon".
    December 23 no word and no phone.

Should have bought it locally.

Posted via QCB10
    12-23-14 05:42 AM
    I must apologize to shopBb for thinking and saying that they were crap. The Classic was announced a Wednesday at 10 am and I received my order Friday at 10:30 am. Pretty efficient.

 Classic
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-23-14 05:51 AM
    My shipment is on hold. Nobody knows why.

Did your preorder from Shopbb ship yet?-img_20141223_144856.png

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 07:53 AM
    So, ordered November 25.
    Received email from shopbb to order nano sim on December 15
    Device released December 17.
    December 19 received assurance it will be shipped "soon".
    December 23 no word and no phone.

Should have bought it locally.

Posted via QCB10
    Agreed - exactly the same here - except I ordered 11/13 so I am even more pi$$ed off.
    12-23-14 09:20 AM
    Agreed - exactly the same here - except I ordered 11/13 so I am even more pi$$ed off.
    Well, after chewing out BlackBerry over the phone, I might have gotten something accomplished. They stated there was a delay that was beyond their control, which too me, basically means they probably sent out the 1st batch of phones to Amazon, that was SUPPOSED to go out to the 1st pre-orders via shopBB. So now they are trying to catch up to all those 1st pre-orders. Anyway..they assured me my phones would go out today or tomorrow. We'll see, keep ur fingers crosses! If not, I'll be bothering then everyday till I get a shipping email!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:00 AM
    So just called 1-866-957-0761 to check on my order. They gave me the same run around as last week. The order is being processed. No information as to when it might be shipped. I canceled the order -it seems successfully; placed the order with Amazon.ca which unlike Amazon.com seems to have it in stock. [By the way, it was a bit less expensive because amazon.ca offered free shipping unlike shoppblackberry (to Canada).]

I'll let you know.
    12-23-14 12:28 PM
    So just called 1-866-957-0761 to check on my order. They gave me the same run around as last week. The order is being processed. No information as to when it might be shipped. I canceled the order -it seems successfully; placed the order with Amazon.ca which unlike Amazon.com seems to have it in stock. [By the way, it was a bit less expensive because amazon.ca offered free shipping unlike shoppblackberry (to Canada).]

I'll let you know.
    How do you know it was cancelled successfully? I too called them this morning to cancel - they stated I would get an email within an hour showing the cancellation - two hours later and still no email and the pre-with is still showing on my credit card.
    12-23-14 12:36 PM
    Only based on what the lady I spoke to told me.

My cc has not been charged at all.

Posted via QCB10
    12-23-14 01:14 PM
    My order from ShopBB was cancelled successfully this morning and all the funds that were pending are now back into my account!

I have and love my Classic from Amazon and think I'll order the Passport as a Xmas gift to myself!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 01:50 PM
    based on the post above I just called Digital River and was successful in cancelling my order (I think...still waiting on return of funds). The rep on the phone said they were out of stock and that they should start shipping again soon....so the stall tactic over the last few days about it already being in process was no true. She couldn't explain why I ordered on Nov 14 and still hadn't received when other who ordered after me have. I have since ordered from Telus online and should have the phone tomorrow or Monday.
    12-23-14 02:58 PM
    How were you successful at canceling yours? Mine was ordered in mid November and I have called them, and had two case emails to cancel mine since I already own it from Amazon. I was told all three times that it can't be cancelled and I should just refuse it when it comes. This scares me as well since I have had a recent issue with Digital River on a return.
    12-23-14 03:09 PM
276 ... 56789 ...