I'm sure this has been discussed before (and this is not anti Classic as I am quite liking my mine), but after having used my old 9900 this week I found the whole tool belt experience far more engaging and intuative. I'm trying to figure out why this is.

The keyboard on the classic (when not double typing - and a do get a bit) is just about perfect. However, the tool belt feels a little lost or disjointed. I don't know whether it is the size of the track-pad, the size of the tool belt icons, or the distance between them. Maybe it is the new OS, or a mixture of everything.

For me, whilst the tool belt on the 9900 is the equal of a great keyboard, the tool belt on the classic feels a little cheap, lost and disjointed.

I hope BlackBerry can figure out why and try and integrate the tool belt more efficiently (physically and with software) in any update to the Classic.
    04-03-15 04:11 AM
    Thank you for the valuable information you given
    06-28-16 02:55 AM
    Because it's an operating system designed for touchscreen devices, then BlackBerry has tried to plunk a toolbelt on top of that.

I, too, wish the toolbelt was more deeply integrated.
    There are certain times where i'm attempting to scroll to the end of my line that i'm typing, and the cursor jumps out of the box and scrolls down the page a bit. It's things like that, that I wish BlackBerry improved on.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 10:09 AM