Hello guys, i got a problem and can't move anywhere. I bought a Blackberry Classic, after that i created my first Blackberry ID account.
    When i finished that, i wanned to start use my phone as everyone.. I wanned to download some apps and there i got a problem. I was typing a password which i choosed in registration ID account. But it wasn't working. I tried it many times but still unsuccessful. Of course i tried to put security question but it wasn't working as well. Maybe it was problem with QWERTY keybord because i was using it for the first time and i did mistake with big/small letters. I was very pissed off, so went on website to delete this account and create a new one..
    There the biggest problem started for me. Now i am like in space can't put there a new account because they require a password from old one but it doesn't exist to change it to new account. And couldn't find how to recover old account which was deleted.
    So i am asking you guys is there any option to fix it up?

Thanks for all helps.
    03-24-16 07:43 AM
    You should be able to logon to the web portal for BBID and have the password reset.... as long as you didn't get the email address incorrect also you should be good.

Otherwise you'd have to contact BlackBerry support and provide proof of orginal purchase....
    03-24-16 08:09 AM
    Do a security wipe. The phone will be restored to its original state. Then you will be asked to create a BlackBerry ID.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 08:18 AM
    look.. i got to security wipe in a phone.. There is blackberry protect anti-theft feature is on. To delete your data, you will need to enter your Blackberry ID -> my blackberry id is deleted and is always requiring and when i click on Delete Data i ll get message - BlackBerry ID Locked then i ll click on Reset and i ll get a message BlackBerry ID - The Value you have entered is invalid. The account doesn't exist because i deleted him so can't put there anything
    03-24-16 09:09 AM
    You now have a brick. You can't just change your ID, that's the anti-theft kicking in.

You can't use your current account because you deleted it. And you can't use your new account because you need the old one.

You have to send in the device to Blackberry with a proof of purchase and they might be able to help you.

Posted via overheating lollipop Priv
    03-24-16 10:07 AM
    There is simple trick -> http://www.blackberrys.ru/forum/topic/28638/

Just use Google translate.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 10:22 AM
    I did a security wipe, the phone was fully restarted.. Everything started from beggining but Blackberry Protect is asking again about BlackBerry ID which i deleted...
    Last edited by denispiket; 03-24-16 at 11:40 AM.
    03-24-16 11:23 AM
    Install dev autoloder 10.3.1, then login with your BBID and then upgrade to 10.3.2 (=

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 01:32 PM
    you mean login with your BBID like with my new one ?
    03-24-16 04:33 PM
    I did a security wipe, the phone was fully restarted.. Everything started from beggining but Blackberry Protect is asking again about BlackBerry ID which i deleted...
    As far as I know based on my experience you can make a new BlackBerry ID that will be connected to your any emails and then create a new password. Make sure that you will use not the previous email where you first made the deleted BlackBerry ID

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 08:50 PM
    look.. i got to security wipe in a phone.. There is blackberry protect anti-theft feature is on. To delete your data, you will need to enter your Blackberry ID -> my blackberry id is deleted and is always requiring and when i click on Delete Data i ll get message - BlackBerry ID Locked then i ll click on Reset and i ll get a message BlackBerry ID - The Value you have entered is invalid. The account doesn't exist because i deleted him so can't put there anything
    If your previous BlackBerry ID is connected to one of your emails you can reset your password there or go to the Blackberry website and click BlackBerry ID click forgot password....etc..etc..

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 08:53 PM
    you mean login with your BBID like with my new one ?
    Yep

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 11:24 PM
    The Blackberry Protect now is not allowing to go through set up a phone.. He needs my previous BlackBerry ID to go through
    03-25-16 02:12 AM
    If your previous BlackBerry ID is connected to one of your emails you can reset your password there or go to the Blackberry website and click BlackBerry ID click forgot password....etc..etc..

Posted via CB10
    My BBID is deleted as i said so there is no option to reset a password as i tried
    03-25-16 02:13 AM
    I have the same issue. And from reading below, don't see how to solve this?
    03-25-16 03:13 AM
    The Blackberry Protect now is not allowing to go through set up a phone.. He needs my previous BlackBerry ID to go through
    Just read info on Russian forum, it is really work (=

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 11:32 AM
    I stupidly deleted my ID and have never been able to get it back, just means I can't ever download any new apps etc, gutted

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 12:25 PM