So before I was introduced to android I had blackberry from the curve to the bold then went to android well it has been 3.5 years and looking at leaving android the lag the multiple apps that's the same just different names lol I'm ready to jump ship. So here is where I stand I have a note 4 I'm on tmobile I love the classic because it reminds me of my old bold but I like to read forum's and look up info online the only thing I watch really is YouTube so I guess that's why I'm debating on the z30 for the perfect screen size but ohhhhhh that classic.. so how are you guys using your classic how's the real world camera and watching YouTube. I'm in sales I sending text and email threw out the day so your input will definitely be appreciated thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-08-15 07:17 PM
    I have the classic, it's perfect for emails and messages, but if you like watching YouTube videos you maybe disappointed. The screen size isn't ideal for that.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 07:27 PM
    I went through the same thing myself I actually bought a Z30 had for about 2 weeks then I switched to the Classic! It all depends on the person I'm loving the Classic

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 07:47 PM
    Good to hear believe it or not as I was typing the post I had typos from pushing the wrong letter lol and I told my self I'm done with touch keyboards. But I'm still nervous about giving up my 5 inch or bigger screen but like I said the only thing is YouTube I watch clips about cars but I think I'll be fine.

02-08-15 07:54 PM
    Have you thought about a passport? It's got similar specs compared to the note 4 AND has a physical keyboard. The screen still isn't ideal for videos but it doesn't bother me much

Sent from my Passport
    02-08-15 09:50 PM
    Have you thought about a passport? It's got similar specs compared to the note 4 AND has a physical keyboard. The screen still isn't ideal for videos but it doesn't bother me much

Sent from my Passport
    I did but I don't like the size of the note 4 it has just annoyed me overtime because I'm on it more at work then home lol. I'm not liking the size of the passport thanks for the input

02-08-15 11:06 PM
    Interesting conversation. My experience was different. Had the Z30 for several months, bought a Classic, and went right back to the Z30. The touch keyboard and larger screen are winners for me. As a guy who never thought a touchscreen would be my choice I was surprised. But returning to a physical keyboard just did not work in my hands.
    02-09-15 09:30 AM
    Interesting conversation. My experience was different. Had the Z30 for several months, bought a Classic, and went right back to the Z30. The touch keyboard and larger screen are winners for me. As a guy who never thought a touchscreen would be my choice I was surprised. But returning to a physical keyboard just did not work in my hands.
    I was using the Z30 since August, cracked the screen, got a Classic last week. Prior to the Z30, I was using a Bold 9900. I am strongly considering going back to the Z30 (after replacing the screen obv.). Similar to sedalia066, I surprisingly like the larger screen and touch keyboard over the smaller screen and physical keyboard.
    02-09-15 10:52 AM
    I have both, one for work and one for play. If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Z30. It's a better overall experience, and I find the Classic to be somewhat chunky and sluggish for a new phone (I'd actually prefer the Q10 to the Classic, find that I'm not loving the belt after getting used to gestures).

Posted via CB10
    Chris Chin likes this.
    02-09-15 11:35 AM
    Interesting. For what it's worth, I've been using the Q10. Bought a Z30 second hand and it is superb in terms of speed and battery life.

However, I found that for speed of execution, it's quicker to just pull out the Q10, unlock it and type a few characters from a live travel status URL I use everyday and hit enter.

Requires half the concentration, and is way more light and portable than the Z30.

Although the screen is a beauty on the Z30, I've put mine up for sale for purely practical purposes and intend to replace it with a Classic.

Fingers->Q10->CB10->Your Eyes.
    02-09-15 03:12 PM
    I find the Z30's screen i much better for watching videos as well, but I just love the keyboard, buttons/classic bold design on the classic.
    If you're in Canada go to best buy mobile and test both out or in the states as soon as AT&T releases it go test both and see which you will be happy with before making the switch
    02-09-15 03:31 PM
    Based upon what I am reading from the OP, I suggest a combo of the Classic and an iPhone 6. He should have the Classic for obvious reasons. He's moving up from BlackBerry OS 7 devices, and messaging doesn't get better than a physical keyboard. At least that is what I suspect, because I use a Z30 & iPhone 6 Plus combo. Since the Note 4 is too big for the OP, the iPhone 6 would be just right with a 4.7" widescreen for YouTube and other media consunption. The camera's prolly better, too. Having had a Nexus 4, I really dislike Android's UI and whatever processes it's running all the time under the hood. My suggestion would give the OP the best of both the BlackBerry 10 and Apple iOS worlds.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 08:03 PM
    So before I was introduced to android I had blackberry from the curve to the bold then went to android well it has been 3.5 years and looking at leaving android the lag the multiple apps that's the same just different names lol I'm ready to jump ship. So here is where I stand I have a note 4 I'm on tmobile I love the classic because it reminds me of my old bold but I like to read forum's and look up info online the only thing I watch really is YouTube so I guess that's why I'm debating on the z30 for the perfect screen size but ohhhhhh that classic.. so how are you guys using your classic how's the real world camera and watching YouTube. I'm in sales I sending text and email threw out the day so your input will definitely be appreciated thanks.

I'm on T-Mobile too was paying like $78 with tax for one line for my Note 4 I was in the same predicament as you. I jumped on their 2 for $100 deal! Transferred my main line to my Classic for text, e-mail, bbm, calls.

I got a separate line but I just use my Note 4 for multi-media functions and apps lol, I treat it like a tablet now. I even take pictures with it and NFC it to my Classic and share and say " Look at how good the camera is on the Classic lol " ahhahahaa

Anyways its the best of both worlds I feel complete lol

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    02-09-15 09:45 PM
    Really a matter of preference. I gave my Z30 to a guy with a Q10. After an hour he went back to the Q and wonder how he could have used such a small screen.

I went from the 9900 to the Z10 to the Z30 to the Passport. For me the Passport is the best of both worlds.

BB Proud
    02-09-15 10:08 PM
    The classic is for people who are scared of BlackBerry 10 who are coming from BlackBerry os7.
    Get a Z30
    02-09-15 11:22 PM
    As of right now I gave my fianc� my note 4 and am using her nexus 5 to get me use to a smaller screen then I'm leaning towards the classic still because of the typing and screen if I realize I need a bigger screen I'll use a laptop or get a tablet. Thanks for all the input I just am getting annoyed by touch screen keyboards that's why I'm pushing away the z30 and note 4.

02-10-15 01:14 AM
    Classic all the way!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 02:07 AM
    It's all about your preference and what do you want your phone to be able to do. I love my Classic since it has everything that I need. But I don't mind to have a combo of Classic and Z30.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.1154
    02-10-15 05:57 AM
    The classic is for people who are scared of BlackBerry 10 who are coming from BlackBerry os7.
    Get a Z30
    Let's not make blanket statements like this. I had the Z10 for over a year. Then got the Q10 and now have the Classic. Classic is a good combo of PKB, good display and convenient form factor.

Posted via Classic
    02-10-15 06:59 AM
    Let's not make blanket statements like this. I had the Z10 for over a year. Then got the Q10 and now have the Classic. Classic is a good combo of PKB, good display and convenient form factor.

Posted via Classic
    Thanks that's exactly what I was thinking I just want to see if you guys are enjoying it and how the screen works out for everyone and how do you guys like the camera in real world. A lot of the forums are the same so I I'd just scroll down I would see a lot more complaints then praises so I just want to know if anyone has come from the z30 or are you going back to it. Thanks everybody for replying I have pushed the z30 to the side and am now looking strictly at the classic

02-10-15 09:53 AM
    I love the Q10/Z30 combo, but if I have to live with only one phone, it will be the Z30.
    02-10-15 10:04 AM
    To be honest the classic is mostly for die hard Blackberry fans.

Overall it is an awesome device but main focus is on texting, texting, texting, oh an texting.
    IMO it has the best keyboard Blackberry has ever made.

But it is not made for multimedia.

Sure, the browser is fast, the camera is good, no problems with youtube etc. - but that is what the Z30 is made for. Screen size and the slightly faster processor are better for those things, including games. Also the Z30's virtual keyboard is awesome.

It depends on your needs:
    E-mail, texting, messaging - go for the Classic.
    Games, videos, browsing - go for the Z30.

If you think about battery life, don't worry - both devices are made to last a full day.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    02-10-15 02:26 PM
    To be honest the classic is mostly for die hard Blackberry fans.

Overall it is an awesome device but main focus is on texting, texting, texting, oh an texting.
    IMO it has the best keyboard Blackberry has ever made.

But it is not made for multimedia.

Sure, the browser is fast, the camera is good, no problems with youtube etc. - but that is what the Z30 is made for. Screen size and the slightly faster processor are better for those things, including games. Also the Z30's virtual keyboard is awesome.

It depends on your needs:
    E-mail, texting, messaging - go for the Classic.
    Games, videos, browsing - go for the Z30.

If you think about battery life, don't worry - both devices are made to last a full day.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome advice so I will be going with the classic... And may get a tablet later on down the line

02-10-15 02:45 PM
    I have the Classic and I'm not a big fan. For work it's alright, but for play, I'd take an all touch device any day.

As someone else mentioned, I'd take an iPhone 6 over either of these choices.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    02-10-15 04:17 PM