Hello everyone. I'm just wondering if I am the only having troubles getting the ringtones to work on different profiles. I loaded the leaks on my Q5 and could never get them to stay, but I thought it was because it is a leak and not the official and maybe that was a bug. But now even with the Classic, I can't get them hold and work like my 9900. I make different 3 different profiles for different setting and each profile has different ringtones and notifications sounds. Once I set them up, I try cycling through them to test them out and usually the last ringtone setup is the one that appears on all 3. A couple of times it appeared to work in beginning , but then during the day as I switch to the profile need for that environment it just rings with one of the sounds for all 3 profiles. I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:43 PM
    Can you send a screen cap or let me know where you're changing the tone? Are you doing it in the customize app menu, or on the main page of the profile?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 04:20 PM
    Used to happen when I had a leak. I'd hoped they'd fixed it but I get not
    12-23-14 04:28 PM
    Hi guys, thanks for getting back to me. I was beginning to wonder if I'm the only who changes every ringtone and notifications sounds for each profile. Otherwise, if you don't, you won't notice this issues as the volume does lower and raise for each profile.

Yes. I'm trying to change them in the custom profiles, but it does appear to be working.

Also, for my classic, the volume for ringtones and notifications is just lower compared to my Q10 and Q5, even with the slider maxed out.

Even my 9900 is a little louder.

Thanks again for the replies.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:06 AM
    Yes, I agree the volume of the ringtones are very quiet, I have everything maxed out as well. And it's not the speaker because listening to music and watching videos it's pretty loud...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-24-14 11:36 AM