My BlackBerry Classic acts so strangely this days. Randomly reboots (seems like there are others who experienced this one but there's no concrete solution to this when im using it heavily even though im only using my bbm. One day I read that one of the BlackBerry users here just removed the crackberry app and it solves the problem. I tried it and for almost two days right now I didnt experience any random reboot not until few mins ago but its a big improvement because on a casual day and use it reboots once or twice a day on heavy usage my Classic reboots thrice in a minute. I have to use crackberry via website right now. Does any of you experienced this one?
    04-15-16 08:19 AM
    Can't comment on rebooting as I don't have Crackberry app and always reading directly on a browser but what I've always noticed I that Crackberry was/is the most sluggish and laggy website I've ever visited. Strange, but it was like this on my iPhone, now BlackBerry Classic and it is the slowest one on MacBook too.
    04-15-16 10:49 AM
    No issues encountered so far with the app.
    04-15-16 10:57 AM
    I have the CB app installed on my Classic running 10.3.2.2789 I do not have this particular issue, BUT the CB app IS one of the biggest memory AND battery hogs on my devices (both BB10 app on my BB10 phones AND the Android app on my various droids.) So it IS possible this could be the cause.

A few things that MAY help are to access the settings within the CB app (when in the CB app, swipe down from the top of the screen, this reveals a settings icon. Tapping it will invoke a settings menu to fine tune as desired.) and turn off notifications, set a 'dark' theme and clear the cache. From here I would try a reset via press and holding the volume up AND volume down keys at the same time until the device powers itself off completely. See if this provides any relief before doing a full removal of the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 11:52 AM
    This is so meta.

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 likes this.
    04-15-16 03:03 PM
    just wondering now after 3-4 months...was it really the CB app?
    Thanks.
    08-15-16 09:22 AM