Hi everyone,

My contacts are not saving and after a while, they just tend to become either deleted or I am unaware of the information that is on that contact card. They are synced via email through 3 email accounts (3 gmail, 2 personal, 1 work) Is there a way to fix this? Or is there an app that you can suggest to help me with my contact issues.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 05:21 PM
    Nobody has any suggestions?
    03-10-16 10:58 AM
    Have you tried removing all accounts from your phone, then setting them all back up again? Sometimes this can help. When you do it, make sure you only select to sync contacts. Let it go for a while then sync emails, calendars etc.

Sounds weird, but I had a few issues a long while ago on my Z10 where some contacts would show, others wouldn't, some calendar items would sync, others wouldn't (outlook / exchange). Someone suggested to me to remove accounts and start again - that worked.

Also, as a side note, when I add new contacts to my device, I only select for them to be saved to my account, and not on the device.

Hope this helps you.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-14-16 07:34 AM
    Thanks for the info! I downloaded ultimate backup and have gone that route. I backup now to my SD card and hopefully this will solve my issues. If it does not, I will take a look at your suggestions!

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 08:59 AM