I continue to get a "Loading Sync relationships" message and a "rolling" ball. I can't clear this message and no media shows up on my dashboard. How do I fix this?

I have reloaded the Link software. That didn't fix the problem.

Media (music, video, etc. ) does not show up on dashboard, but it is definitely on the phone itself.

Attempted to sync music from desktop to phone, and it will not sync.

Phone is a Classic and I have operating system 10

Trying to avoid a whole clean install on the phone.

How do I fix this problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Clearing a continued to get a "Loading Sync relationships" message-loading-sync.png   Clearing a continued to get a "Loading Sync relationships" message-dashboard.png  
    04-13-20 11:15 AM
    I continue to get a "Loading Sync relationships" message and a "rolling" ball. I can't clear this message and no media shows up on my dashboard. How do I fix this?

I have reloaded the Link software. That didn't fix the problem.

Media (music, video, etc. ) does not show up on dashboard, but it is definitely on the phone itself.

Attempted to sync music from desktop to phone, and it will not sync.

Phone is a Classic and I have operating system 10

Trying to avoid a whole clean install on the phone.

How do I fix this problem?
    You may need to turn on SMBv1 in your Windows settings. It is highly recommended you turn it back off again once you're done with it as it is considered a security risk.
    I'll also note that your PIN is showing in the screenshots - you may wish to remove it before you start getting spam invitations.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-20 04:02 PM
    Ben, thanks so much for the response.

Where do I find SMBv1 on my settings? Control Panel? Elsewhere?

As for the PIN, are you referring to the -0168 number? It is not one I use for login and figured it was a generic identifier.
    04-14-20 08:30 AM
    Where do I find SMBv1 on my settings? Control Panel? Elsewhere?
    How to disable SMBv1 protocol on Windows 10
    Open Start.
    Type Turn Windows features on or off and click the result.
    Clear the SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support option.
    Click OK.
    Click Restart now
    04-14-20 08:46 AM
    Again, thanks much for the reply. I did get to the step as suggested, but unsure on the instructions to "clear". is it "click" or "uncheck" ? The "main" option or one or all three sub-options?Clearing a continued to get a "Loading Sync relationships" message-smbv1.png
    04-14-20 08:59 AM
    As for the PIN, are you referring to the -0168 number? It is not one I use for login and figured it was a generic identifier.
    No, I was referring to your device PIN (2Cxxxxxx). Anyone that knows your PIN is able to send you PIN messages or connect via BBM. Just wanted to point it out to you.

Again, thanks much for the reply. I did get to the step as suggested, but unsure on the instructions to "clear". is it "click" or "uncheck" ? The "main" option or one or all three sub-options?
    If you check the main box you're enabling it, if you uncheck you're disabling. A restart is required when switching on and off.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-20 07:50 PM
    Nope.... tried that.... still "loading sync relationships" on the Synced Media page. Still no indication of content on the dashboard...

Any other ideas? Might it be in the phone itself?
    04-16-20 11:54 PM
    Folks, the problem still has not been resolved, despite the suggestions offered,

Anyone else have any ideas out there?
    Last edited by DSturke; 04-27-20 at 05:32 PM. Reason: writing over duplicated response
    04-27-20 05:31 PM