Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello together,

What could be the problem and how can I solve the problem.
    If I connect the charging cable into my Classic the display start and shows "BlackBerry Classic". Next step is the Led is flashing once green and than red.
    That's all but it comes again and again.

Thanks for all your help!!!
    06-23-19 04:34 AM
    Does it happen when your phone is switched off or when it is ready on?
    06-23-19 07:02 AM
    It was switched off. And now I can't start it again.
    06-23-19 07:54 AM
    Hello together,

If I connect the charging cable into my Classic the display start and shows "BlackBerry Classic". Next step is the Led is flashing once green and than red.

You'll have to reinstall the OS.

https://mega.nz/#!tVgyjDYS!ojnru-l0A...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Download autoloader to PC, unzip it, plug in phone, run autoloader, turn on phone.
    06-23-19 10:37 AM
    OK, I'll try it. I hope that it works ;-)
    06-23-19 02:12 PM
    Sorry but the Key is wrong.
    06-26-19 10:23 AM
    What key? There is none. You're using your PC browser?
    Last edited by conite; 06-26-19 at 05:55 PM.
    06-26-19 01:13 PM
    The Key is definitely wrong....okay, I'll stop.

JurK, are you having issues with the MEGA decryption key? If so let me know and I'll send you a different link to the autoloader.
    06-26-19 04:54 PM
    The Key is definitely wrong....okay, I'll stop.

JurK, are you having issues with the MEGA decryption key? If so let me know and I'll send you a different link to the autoloader.
    There is no decryption key.
    06-26-19 05:53 PM
    There is no decryption key.
    Mega provides a decryption key when sharing files. Usually it is incorporated into the link. It may or may not be the reason JurK said that, but unless you are claiming he just completely made it up, we need to determine the nature of the problem if we still want to help him.
    06-26-19 07:33 PM
    Mega provides a decryption key when sharing files. Usually it is incorporated into the link. It may or may not be the reason JurK said that, but unless you are claiming he just completely made it up, we need to determine the nature of the problem if we still want to help him.
    It's my link to my repository. There is no key.

I've already tried to confirm whether or not he was using his PC browser.

He has probably already dealt with it.
    06-26-19 07:34 PM
    It's my link to my repository. There is no key.

I've already tried to confirm whether or not he was using his PC browser.
    And even assuming that is the case, you edited your original post, which just said "What key? There is no key."
    @JurK87, please let us know what troubles you're having and we'll get you set. Don't worry about the back and forth between conite and I; we tend to do this sort of thing all the time. The important thing is getting you the autoloader so you can get the Classic back up and going!
    06-26-19 07:37 PM
    Hi,

I've used my pc browser. I've never used "mega", and so I don't know what it is. When I had typed the link I saw that my pc tryed to open a page named "mega" but it was not clear to see it. The only thing what I could see clear was a window where I have to type a key. And I don't have this key.

It's really great of you that you share me your link to become a now BBOS for my BlackBerry Classic.
    06-26-19 10:09 PM
    Hi,

I've used my pc browser. I've never used "mega", and so I don't know what it is. When I had typed the link I saw that my pc tryed to open a page named "mega" but it was not clear to see it. The only thing what I could see clear was a window where I have to type a key. And I don't have this key.

It's really great of you that you share me your link to become a now BBOS for my BlackBerry Classic.
    Just click on the link with your desktop browser. Don't try to type it out.
    06-26-19 10:14 PM
    Hi,

Hey JurK,

Here's a new link for you:

https://mega.nz/#!s9hGBACZ!rI_BxhXIL...eeBqF5DyH8cb6U

All you should need to do is download that file, connect your Classic to your computer via USB, and run the file. Be aware that this will COMPLETELY WIPE your Classic, so any data not backed up will be unrecoverable. Let us know if you have any issues and we'll get them worked out.

For any other interested parties, this autoloader is the one conite linked to earlier in this thread, except extracted for ease of use by the OP and renamed to have "ClassicAnd" in front of the Z30 portion, again to avoid confusion.
    06-26-19 11:04 PM
    For any other interested parties, this autoloader is the one conite linked to earlier in this thread, except extracted for ease of use by the OP and renamed to have "ClassicAnd" in front of the Z30 portion, again to avoid confusion.
    If someone can't unzip a file when instructed to, I would be concerned about them flashing a smartphone.
    06-26-19 11:08 PM
    If someone can't unzip a file when instructed to, I would be concerned about them flashing a smartphone.
    You are welcome to your opinion. My goal is to help the end user regain full use of their smartphone, regardless of their technical ability or knowledge of even basic operations such as unzipping files.
    06-26-19 11:10 PM
    You are welcome to your opinion. My goal is to help the end user regain full use of their smartphone, regardless of their technical ability or knowledge of even basic operations such as unzipping files.
    Very impressive indeed.
    06-26-19 11:17 PM
    Hello together,

Send it to re format. I encountered similar issue. Now no issue.
    06-27-19 11:18 PM
    I don't know how it should works.
    I've downloaded the file, but I don't get any connection between my Classic and the PC :-(.
    07-02-19 10:09 PM
    I don't know how it should works.
    I've downloaded the file, but I don't get any connection between my Classic and the PC :-(.
    Just plug it in via USB, make sure it's on, and then run the autoloader.
    07-02-19 10:16 PM