I originally did a security wipe, but it was stuck on 99% a wouldn't finish a few times, then after restarting and the time, the error www.bberror.com/bb-10-0015. So now I'm trying to reload the OS through link, but link won't work on my laptop (Windows 7), so trying to run an autoloader now, but everyone says the phone has to be turned off to start the process. I can't turn off the phone, it just keeps restarting and settling on the error message. I wish I could get link going, but I can't it to turn off. Any suggestions?
    01-01-17 09:34 PM
    Do what has been suggested, and use the autoloader. It doesn't matter that it keeps rebooting.
    01-02-17 06:42 AM
    I actually was able to get Link working by changing the name of the iTunespref.xml file. Then just hooked up my classic and ran the reload OS function and it worked. I guess the phone doesn't need to be turned off as they originally said.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 10:28 AM
    For Link it needs to be on, for autoloader it needs to and will turn off.

Glad ya got it fixed!
    01-02-17 11:55 AM
    ya me too, thanks! I can now use my Passport and Classic, it's a nice combo!
    01-03-17 06:35 PM
    Hello!

I have a similar problem with my Classic. I started a security wipe a few weeks ago and it tooks a few days just to get to 99% on the first try but nothing ever came of it. Ever since I've let it die because of battery and try again but it still always got stuck to 99%. I never received OP's error message but then again I can not do anything with my phone as it starts the security wipe again every time it reboots after having enough battery.
    I tried having it connected to Link when it was rebooting but Link never detected the phone and the phone just started the Security Wipe yet again.

Any ideas?
    01-08-17 09:43 PM