I know! I should start my own forum 'Weird Things Happen To ME" I got my Classic today, Boootiful Blue, and of course I cant put it down. My pet search page is Duck Duck Go. My browser won't go there no way no how!

And I am bummed and confused. Anybody else have weird stuff like this? It's BLOCKED.

So far this keyboard is not winning me over... it ain't working like the Bold, maybe needs breaking in?

And, it came with 10.3 loaded, kinda nice, but I sur hop I didn't get get buggy model.

Serious typing issues, of course I've only been using it a couple hours so far.
    12-09-15 10:42 PM
    Works for me. Reboot your BlackBerry, maybe something interfering with your software.
    12-09-15 11:05 PM
    I use the DuckDuckGo app on all my devices and it is my homepage as well. The screen shots are from my Passport, but I use it on my Classic as well. Works great.

Attachment 383781
    Attachment 383783
    12-09-15 11:27 PM
    I have rebooted my phone and it's still the same. I used to to test disabling some certificates but this phone does not give m that option.

Dam I definitely have a faulty keyboard. Very bad.

Will update if I find anything out.
    12-10-15 10:06 AM
    I have rebooted my phone and it's still the same. I used to to test disabling some certificates but this phone does not give m that option.

Damn I definitely have a faulty keyboard. Very bad.

12-10-15 10:07 AM

Damn I definitely have a faulty keyboard. Very bad.

I just got the Classic and my keyboard was a bit weird at first. About 2 weeks after use it has broken in and feels great. Even the annoying creeks that were there have gone and the keyboard feels fantastic!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 11:24 AM
    That is good news . I still cannot go to Duck and I read today the NSA is blocking Duck in certain places in America now. I have a theory this huge typing bee ess is caused by the crackberry website. Going to test.
    12-10-15 10:54 PM
    I have only made it to Duck by getting a different browser named Browse. My keyboard does not like your website. Backspacing over my words and pasting my previous word 2 or 3 times. Works normal in a documenr.

I disable flash to view Duck in Browsw
    12-11-15 02:28 AM
    I am embarrassed to say I have solved the mystery but it is a learning experience. I could go to Duck after I had inserted my simcard and finished setup that the phone was nagging me to do. I am pretyping this on a notepad to avoid fighting with the keypad on the website.

So, Duck is not blocker here ... yet ...

Cutting the simcard to fit and using the pinhole opener, we'll I guess it will stay in the one phone forever now...

I am in a committed relationship now with my oh so Bluuue Classic. I have finally found Mr. Right. He's kinda slow but he's real steady and dependable, and he can sing too.

Haven't even tried a video yet or found my Pandora ...
    12-11-15 03:08 AM
    Download Zues browser duck duck go is standard home page and it has flash.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 03:11 AM