Just dropped by the local Windmobile shop today. For a change, the sales guy is not steering me away from Blackberry. Showed me the dummy Classic (great model, feels just like the real thing). Well, why? Because the first Classic they got in went in a couple of hours. Just before I came in, they took delivery of another one, which they expect to disappear soon as well. They really don't have a live model to show.

As I was there, a scruffy looking dude (almost looks like those homeless bums, almost), came in asking about the Classic. Seems he'd been around all the Windmobile shops looking for Blackberry, most are out he said. He's been cruising around town checking out all the Windmobile's for stock!
    The sales guy there noted that when they tried to clear out the old phones a few weeks ago, the Z10's and other Blackberry's were gone in a flash. Plenty of Samsung Notes leftover...

Windmobile is quite a small carrier and definitely less business focus, yet they still seem to be able to move Blackberry's quite readily, especially at the right price. It's a bit ridiculous that stock is trickling in in single unit quantities...
    And seriously, that "bum" that came in, really the last guy I would imagine would want to be rockin' a Blackberry. I hope this is a sign of some crazy pent up demand.
    01-13-15 02:49 PM
    Same issue with rogers in Ottawa all stores are out and receive 1-2 units at a time. Got fed up and ordered thru rogers by calling them directly. They will ship to my house in 5-7 days
    I think I'll have best both worlds a classic for personal use and a z30 provided to me by my work

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 03:53 PM