Hi,

I have just received my Classic and loving it.

However, coming form a Q10 I am a tad not happy that the interface is so white.

Does anybody know if the Black / Dark interface (settings) will be available for the Classic?

Thanks,
    lactose likes this.
    01-14-15 08:14 AM
    Hi,

Does anybody know if the Black / Dark interface (settings) will be available for the Classic?

Thanks,
    All BB10 models with AMOLED screens have the dark interface. It looks like BlackBerry is stepping away from AMOLED and are taking the LCD route, but they haven't given us the choice to change the theme for much applications. Dark hub was rumored as a choice in 10.3.1, but hasn't been found in any new OS. You can change the settings in the Contacts app and BBM to dark, but the settings app will remain white in the OS the Classic is shipped with.

PS: I could be wrong about the Settings app as I don't have 10.3.1. running anymore, but other reader may enlighten you on this.
    moyah8 likes this.
    01-14-15 08:33 AM
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Yes there is a way.. You can change the background to dark in the text and the calendar. Go to your text messages, then settings..same with the Calendar.

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    moyah8 likes this.
    01-14-15 09:45 AM