12-15-15 05:21 AM
37 12
tools
    There are certain jobs that force you to send quick messages when driving. Blackberry is the best device for it and one hand typing is always the first test, I perform on any smartphone.
    I've never heard of a job that needs to take away your focus from the road so you can use your mobile device to sent a response. And if said job exists, well its only a matter of time before something tragic happens were either the driver gets hurt or worst he/she kills someone.

Just takes a split second for it to occur and your world and someone else world is thrown into chaos! Don't text and drive or pull over if you have to respond.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    01-11-15 09:55 PM
    There are certain jobs that force you to send quick messages when driving...
    No there are not.

Period.

The only thing ANYONE can FORCE you to do is die. Everything else is a choice.

Idiots doing worse things than texting while driving is no justification.
    01-12-15 10:16 AM
    Lol! Nice post. PS candy crush works well on the Classic!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 10:22 AM
    For a while I've been against getting the Classic, but last night I was watching some old BlackBerry Bold unboxing videos by CrackBerry and I became incredibly nostalgic. I'm due for an upgrade in June, so maybe I'll look past all the specs and pick one up. You mentioned mashing the hang up button after a phone call and that is surely something I miss.

With regards to the whole using your phone and driving ordeal, I have to say that I'm with the other people in these forums. That is a habit you need to break! A car isn't a restaurant, a library, a dressing room, restroom, death metal concert,or a phone booth. You should give 100% of your attention to the road even if you can use your phone without looking.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    bigjman likes this.
    01-12-15 01:12 PM
    Glad you liked the classic OP.

BlackBerry has a great phone and if they can improve on in with classic II a year from now, with better specs and camera, then they will win over many people.. consumers and professionals....who love the classic form factor and belt...

From my awesome Passport

Posted via CB10
    Had to laugh after reading your praise of the Classic but your signature shows you're using the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 10:14 PM
    Im currently debating the Classic and currently am using a iPhone 5S. Having done some research, is it safe to say the Classic is a step up in specs from the iPhone 5S? Everything I've researched online indicated so...
    01-13-15 02:20 AM
    Wow I'm a heavy user with my BlackBerry classic I got 15hrs of heavy batter usage out my BlackBerry classic today very pleased!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 02:27 AM
    Doesn't texting while driving now cause more accidents than driving under the influence? I don't understand what possibly can be that important that you'd risk that instead of simply waiting a few minutes. If you have to, reply during a red light...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Work for a EMS helicopter as a mechanic, flight nurses have told me that abut half of there calls now are texting and driving accidents.
    01-13-15 04:39 AM
    Come on man! Don't be trying to justify using your phone while driving because you have a physical keyboard. It's just not going to hold up in court if you hit, hurt or even worse kill someone because of your tomfoolery!
    If I hit or kill someone with my car, I don't deserve to be having anything to hold up in court as I'm a bad driver. The cause of a possible accident is debatable but the outcome is not. But please, don't put me in the same boat with some snapchat fooling teens while driving because that's just not doing it justice.

And you're right, fiddling around with the radio or climate controls while driving is just as bad and should be avoided. You didn't get your license to operate a motor vehicle while operating a phone or any other other controls in the car, so what makes you think it's ok to drive in that manner now?!
    I did get my license allowing me to operate those controls in the car while driving, because it would be illegal otherwise. Fact is, with most controls being situated in the center console opposed to my direct field of vision where my BB is, the phone is often the less dangerous option as I don't even have to look at it for typing. Yet it is illegal, and operating the rest of the vehicle controls is not. You just can't generalise this topic, it is far too complex to do so.

Work for a EMS helicopter as a mechanic, flight nurses have told me that abut half of there calls now are texting and driving accidents.
    This is very likely deemed to the rise of touchscreen phones. They require a dangerous amount of attention while driving as you constantly have to look at what you are doing, deterring your focus from the road. Seeing how bad most of the public drives even without a cell phone, there you go...
    01-17-15 12:39 AM
    Sorry dude, the Classic is NOT for playing games.

Posted via CB10
    This logic is so stupid lol.

"BlackBerry's are tools not toys! We don't need little kiddie apps hur hur!"

Fact is apps like Snapchat are what drive customers to an ecosystem.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    01-17-15 01:10 AM
    "BlackBerry's are tools not toys! We don't need little kiddie apps hur hur!"

Fact is apps like Snapchat are what drive customers to an ecosystem.

Thing is these aren't toys anymore, but essentials on any mobile phone.
    In a few years we'll laugh at this like at Lazaridis and Balsillie saying that BlackBerrys will never have WiFi or a camera.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 04:21 AM
    "guys, thumbs up for the instagram promo! lets get that account a billion likes!! hashtag living!!!)

CB doesn't allow external links for self promotion, OP clearly knows the trick to solve that problem!
    12-15-15 05:21 AM
37 12