Thanks for posting! Really looking forward to getting my hands on this device.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    10-06-14 08:29 AM
    Looks great, as expected!
    10-06-14 09:29 AM
    Looks great

I wish they had a picture of the z10 next to the classic.
    10-06-14 11:54 AM
    Looks great

I wish they had a picture of the z10 next to the classic.
    Expect them to be nearly identical in size. I think the Classic is slightly wider. Height and thinness should be about the same.
    10-06-14 12:38 PM
    I've got to tell you. I prefer the q10 over the Classic. I only love BB by the hardware and q10 is definitely better at it.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 12:53 PM
    Good post! I see my beautiful thighs.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Xenolock and Plazmic Flame like this.
    10-06-14 02:04 PM
    Horse manure! Now I'm cornfused...

Passport... Classic... Z50....

I curse these 1st world dilemmas!
    10-06-14 02:28 PM
    can I ask? when will classic go out for public ?
    10-06-14 02:31 PM
    can I ask? when will classic go out for public ?
    Sometime in November. No exact date just yet.
    10-06-14 03:34 PM
    Good post! I see my beautiful thighs.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Hey man, just so you know in case there is any confusion, the response someone gave in your other thread about "not contributing" was not directed at you, but at the guy questioning if you are from China or not. I just want to clarify that so you know that there really is only one person on that thread derailing it. The rest of us had your back and was grateful to see any pictures and information you had to add. So if this would affect your decision to reopen that thread or not, I wanted to make sure you knew it. Have a good day man. :-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    sam_tek likes this.
    10-06-14 04:11 PM
    I'd like to slide it in my suit pants without it looking like i'm packing heat.
    And a mm or two of difference will make that difference in appearance? If you throw you Q10 or Z10 into your pocket it looks like you're packing heat?

10-06-14 04:53 PM
    the classic is probably the best looking device since the bold 9900.

way better than the passport.
    10-06-14 05:34 PM
    I think that I want to trade in my Q10 for the Classic. I want that bigger screen.
    10-06-14 05:56 PM
    I honestly don't get the hype behing making devices thinner and thinner. Are we trying to squeeze it under doors or what??
    Certainly making it easier and easier for thieves to steal the things from shipping centers.
    10-06-14 06:17 PM
    Hey man, just so you know in case there is any confusion, the response someone gave in your other thread about "not contributing" was not directed at you, but at the guy questioning if you are from China or not. I just want to clarify that so you know that there really is only one person on that thread derailing it. The rest of us had your back and was grateful to see any pictures and information you had to add. So if this would affect your decision to reopen that thread or not, I wanted to make sure you knew it. Have a good day man. :-)

This is the first time I've ever agreed with slagman yeah that dude sucked. If it means anything, I don't care if you are a Chinese gang member who robs orphans. If you post pics of the classic, you are a friend.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:33 PM
    It was an exaggeration, but yes. Walking around NYC it's even worse, the cluckier the phone the more annoying. It should look good in my suit pants, on my desk, on a conference room table, holding it on the subway. People should see the device and think "nice, clean lines, sturdy build, professional, beautiful industrial design" and not

Attachment 303681
    Ok, so the Q10 or Z10 looks that big in your pockets? You seemed to skip over that...

10-06-14 06:59 PM
    Didn't say any of that. Please find another place to flame users.
    Not "flaming" anyone. I asked why making phones thinner and thinner was so important. Your reply was that if they didn't, then it looks like you are "packing heat." Which then leads to my question, that if they didn't make them any thinner, that means they will be as thick as current phones, so does that mean current phones make you look like you're "packing heat"? That's a completely logical question based on inductive reasoning...
    10-07-14 12:34 AM
    Not "flaming" anyone. I asked why making phones thinner and thinner was so important. Your reply was that if they didn't, then it looks like you are "packing heat." Which then leads to my question, that if they didn't make them any thinner, that means they will be as thick as current phones, so does that mean current phones make you look like you're "packing heat"? That's a completely logical question based on inductive reasoning...
    I'm laughing every time I read "packing heat" lol.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    10-07-14 12:38 AM
    It was an exaggeration, but yes. Walking around NYC it's even worse, the cluckier the phone the more annoying. It should look good in my suit pants, on my desk, on a conference room table, holding it on the subway. People should see the device and think "nice, clean lines, sturdy build, professional, beautiful industrial design" and not
    Lol people are going to think all that from just seeing you hold the phone in the subway? Unless you are carrying around the Passport or something, most people won't pay much attention to your phone.

anon(9184750) likes this.
    10-07-14 12:45 AM
    I'm laughing every time I read "packing heat" lol.

At least no one is saying "packing... oh wait, let me not complete that, lol.
    10-07-14 12:54 AM
    Lol people are going to think all that from just seeing you hold the phone in the subway? Unless you are carrying around the Passport or something, most people won't pay much attention to your phone.

Nobody in the nyc subway will notice because the are all on their phones

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 05:19 AM
    At least no one is saying "packing... oh wait, let me not complete that, lol.
    Lol!

10-07-14 05:28 AM
    Everyone likes a thin phone... but how 'THIN' can you get? do you want your phone to look like some piece of paper?

BlackBerry are known for the 'chunky' look anyway... look at the Curve/Bold/Q10 they're good enough any more thin i would think my phone is getting depressed or something lol!
    lushpinkgirl likes this.
    10-07-14 06:58 AM
    Certainly. At nearby UPS and FedEx shipping centers, security officers had a heck of a time with theft of iPhones, due to their thin design. Thieves were hiding them down their socks, under close-fitting underwear, and any other number of places they thought security officers might not check, resulting in thousands of dollars of shrinkage for those organizations (and very bitter folks who ordered the things but didn't get them).

One of many examples

One such center lost seven phones in one day to such tactics.

Shipping centers hire part-time workers as sorters and loaders, and those folks are often from where the thieves come. If they get caught, they lose their jobs, but many of them are in gangs that then just send in someone else without a criminal record. Stealing from shipping centers is big business for gangs and criminal organizations.
    10-07-14 07:07 AM
    my biggest gripe with the design is size. I have an XT560, a BB clone, and it lacks the bottom band where there are no keys, yet it functions just fine. Take that away from the Classic, and bring the earpiece down a tad, and you don't have such a tall phone. Maybe there will be another iteration of this device in a year or two and they'll try trimming the fat a little.
    10-07-14 07:48 AM
158 12345 ...