I have been using Q10 for almost a year now and seemed good when first upgraded, but not so good lately. I have what seems to be a common and very annoying issue with my Q10 and that is it reboots randomly. It started when setting down - slight jar and it would reboot, but lately even pulling out to check notices it would reboot. Needless to say this is enough of issue that I am upgrading to classic. The battery was good at first as well but now seems to drain quickly. So before considering Q10 you should check the forum for rebooting issues. Putting a wedge in the battery compartment to snug up battery seems to help but who wants that?
    07-10-15 01:46 PM
    I have been using Q10 for almost a year now and seemed good when first upgraded, but not so good lately. I have what seems to be a common and very annoying issue with my Q10 and that is it reboots randomly. It started when setting down - slight jar and it would reboot, but lately even pulling out to check notices it would reboot. Needless to say this is enough of issue that I am upgrading to classic. The battery was good at first as well but now seems to drain quickly. So before considering Q10 you should check the forum for rebooting issues. Putting a wedge in the battery compartment to snug up battery seems to help but who wants that?
    In the mean time, stick a folded post-it note under the battery cover. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-10-15 04:30 PM
    well when I get a week or so under mine I will upload impression and mini review... you know just my two cents.
    How is it?
    07-23-15 07:23 PM
    How is it?
    Quick mini review feel free to ask questions. I have had Q10, Passport, and now Classic. Battery life is good enough should easily make it through a day. Specs are the same as Q10 camera is good enough have taken great shots (now that I know how to) and really good videos. Feel good in the hand and might be the perfect size. Toolbelt is ok as far as phone buttons and as far as the menu button (blackberry button) I don't use it that often still prefer touch screen. There is no denying though that the trackpad offers a crazy amount of precision especially with web browser applications. Filling out forms and navigating small parts of a web page that need to be clicked has never been so easy. Sadly most third party apps from amazon and Google are not compatible with the trackpad. So over all phone is ok but would probably prefer someone looking for a smaller form factor from the passport to get the Q10. You get same specs and the phone is cheaper with removable battery.

Posted via CB10
    Danny Ocean and AlUrNiMa like this.
    07-27-15 09:37 AM
    I bought Q10 recently, and I can tell you this is one of the best handy phones I have ever used, since Nokia E71. I had used Classic as well, but it was a bit heavy and was inconvenient to carry around along with my daily driver, daily. I have used Q10 now, and I can tell you the keyboard on Q10 is better than Classic. Q10 is so easy to carry around, awesome backup phone in 2018. The batteru life can be good, provided one uses it for texts, calls, and occasional internet. I really wish BlackBerry releases a Q10 with android in the near future, it would be a blockbuster.
    09-07-18 01:13 PM
    Thought I'd chime in.....I've used phones from all of the major software platforms and I can tell you.....along with others here that Blackberries have been my mainstay as far as wireless devices go.....I've had at least a dozen different models over the years and it's now come down to three different ones I switch back and forth to depending on my particular needs.....mainly, can I put it in my pocket.....Classic to Q10 to Passport to Leap....etc etc. I broke the Sim Card reader on my Z10 so that's out and if I could find a carrier that would still support BIS I'd be using my Bolds....
    It seems with the keyboards on the Bolds, Q10 and Classic....I can type more fluidly than on the Passport and I'm not a media guy......so I don't need a big screen.....as far as screen size and over all phone size.....for me, more is not better.

Posted via The Classic
    09-07-18 10:42 PM
    I just like the small size of the device in my hands. I can hold a Q10 securely on 3 sides in one hand and never worry about dropping it.

Larger phones may be popular now, but my hands aren't going to grow any bigger and there should always be pkb models with high specs that I can continue to use, once my carrier stops supporting the Q10. I'm much more concerned with the physical size (matters! haha) than having to switch from BB10 to Android - which I know is inevitable.
    09-08-18 11:31 AM
    I agree......and to add something interesting....I think a lot of this might be a matter of perception....for example: I have most of the BB10 phones and occasionally like switching to a different phone....so one day a couple of months ago I had been using my Passport and then went to boot up my Leap and a week later switched to my Z10.....you can imagine how I might mentally see my Z10 being so tiny compared to the other two....thought I was using a Pearl...a friend of mine has a MePhone 8+/with an Otterbox on it....we were laughing cause compared to the the phones I was using and her phone...the Z10 appears to be no bigger than a remote control....so now using my Classic doesn't seem so extreme....but what mindjob....one day I'll be like normal people and just use one phone for 2yrs...MAYBE lol

Posted via The Classic
    09-08-18 12:44 PM
    Needless to say, ease of use is important to me.....just my opinion.....

Posted via The Classic
    09-08-18 12:48 PM
    Q10 for me. I have used Classic as well, but its not convenient to carry around as a backup device compared to Q10. If you wanna use it as a daily driver then thats another thing. But I wont recommend both as daily drivers, as the BB10 OS is outdated, and lack many important applications.

Q10's size/form factor is one of the best though, better than Classic. It is more handy, and more convenient to carry around.

I found the keyboard on Q10 better than Classic.

Q10 all the way.
    09-13-18 06:17 AM
  11. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I think Q10
    but if you want more than
    classic can be used for dailly drive or backup

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-14-18 10:51 PM
111 ... 345