AFAIK Classic is the device officially announced that will be discontinued.. I dont know about the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Very sad. I am expecting a new Q10 to arrive in a couple of days to replace my beloved Z30, which will be getting a well deserved rest. Next I want to get a second Classic as a backup to my favorite device, the Cobalt Blue Classic which I'm typing on right now!

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    06-30-16 01:27 PM
    Very sad. I am expecting a new Q10 to arrive in a couple of days to replace my beloved Z30, which will be getting a well deserved rest. Next I want to get a second Classic as a backup to my favorite device, the Cobalt Blue Classic which I'm typing on right now!

How come you've chosen the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 02:13 PM
    Wow! I wish that were not so. I will be sure to go on ebay and buy a couple more to have just in case. Thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 02:35 PM

Go for passport SE haha might be too big but once uve realized the purpose of the wide screen ull get to love it

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 07:03 PM
    Last i heard was John Chen saying that they have to discontinue the Classic because they cannot get a part that is needed, and thee is no substitute.
    06-30-16 07:10 PM
    I went from a BB 9930 to a Moto X 2nd Gen which has a lot like the DROID's. It has a lot of great features that I love but I still miss the call end button. IMO Mortrola makes a smater smart phone. Having said that I still think if BB could have done betters advertizing and started right away with Android apps they would still be in the game. I makes me very sad.
    07-01-16 12:09 AM
    How come you've chosen the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    Partly because I misplaced my Classic, which I finally found in my car after I had already ordered the Q10, which was more affordable than a brand new Classic. Also, I figured the batteries of my Classic and Z10 would likely die in 2-3 years. Now that I have my Classic back, I will rest my Z30 by tossing it in a drawer, thereby extending its battery life, and instead use my new Q10, which as you may know uses replaceable batteries.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW Z30
    07-01-16 05:50 PM
32 12