Since Blackberry is still seling Classics on its website do you think they will go on sale just as the Priv and the Passport went on sale?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 03:52 AM
    Since Blackberry is still seling Classics on its website do you think they will go on sale just as the Priv and the Passport went on sale?

Posted via CB10
    I don't see why not. They need to purge their entire inventory. I always wanted a blue Classic. I may try to find one.
    10-01-16 07:50 AM
    I was surprised that the classic wasn't on sale while the passport and priv are. However I believe they stopped making the classic awhile ago so the product could be relatively limited as opposed to the passport and Priv

Posted via CB10
    RobertP1, Avenzuno and bigjman like this.
    10-01-16 07:53 AM
    I was surprised that the classic wasn't on sale while the passport and priv are. However I believe they stopped making the classic awhile ago so the product could be relatively limited as opposed to the passport and Priv

Posted via CB10
    That is a good point. They did announce that they were not making them anymore a while ago.
    10-01-16 08:16 AM
    I don't see why not. They need to purge their entire inventory. I always wanted a blue Classic. I may try to find one.
    Good luck. I can't find one to replace my lost/stolen one. I all the new Cobalt Blue Classics are sold out everywhere.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW  Z30 STA100-3 on at&t | 10.3.2.2813
    RobertP1 likes this.
    10-01-16 11:04 AM
    i'm with ya! Clyde.com had a Blue "At&t" classic used for only $149. The label was off as there is no blue at&t model but that was a heck of a deal i should not have passed up. will keep checking there in the following weeks
    10-01-16 04:14 PM
    The Classic has been out of production for a while now and they are running on their existing inventory.

The Classic was a fairly successful device for a BlackBerry in the time frame it was launched (2014-2016)

Given the corporate and "prosumer" demand that the Classic has, I don't think their is a "need" to discount the device at all. Probably a few hundred thousand units left in stock and the corporate clients will want to have some supply for the foreseeable future.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 04:54 PM
    I agree with you, they should have a sale. I've been checking every week for a price reduction. Reduce the price, the phone's been out for awhile now ya think.
    peterpolo likes this.
    10-02-16 06:05 PM
    The Classic is not gonna see a price reduction until it's really over. When the Classic price gets reduced, be concerned, be very concerned.

I was thinking off grabbing a spare SE but what never activate it and just keep it for security but the battery not being used just' stored idk

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 06:45 PM
    I'm thinking with the Classic officially being out of production, I don't see a sale for them. I think they are going to sit on the inventory and try to get them all sold at their regular price if you ask me. Makes more sense as unlike the case of the Priv and Passport, stock is limited in the Classic and there isn't any "reup" once stock is gone.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 06:06 PM