03-07-15 09:24 AM
28 12
tools
    I bought both and classic is so much better due to bigger, clearer screen and tool belt, grip, better material... now my brother uses q10 and even him wants my classic. I know classic has sucky specs but it's def better than q10 in many ways.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 04:50 AM
    I think the Classic is not an upgrade of the Q10 but if you have a lot of use for the tool belt it could be! Since the specs are about the same.
    I also don't think Passport is an upgrade for the Q10 especially for those who love the pocketable size of the Q10. Maybe if they come up with mini passport then that is an upgrade for Q10.
    I think what blackberry is trying to do now is making several devices with different kinds of people in mind who can benefit from it.
    Like Classic are meant for those bb7 users to move to q10.
    Passport for people who has the need for that massive screen to view important things.
    Z30 for those people who likes phablet and full touch screen.
    All of them as I've heard have a good battery life. Perhaps they have the best battery life for smartphones.

Posted via Q10
    03-07-15 08:17 AM
    I owned a Q10 earlier in the year and ended up selling it. The few Android apps I needed didn't work, really, at all. I liked the keyboard, but the screen was a bit dim and smaller than even I thought I could live with. When the Classic came out, it piqued my interest, but I bought an Android instead.

I sold the Android. I needed better productivity and notifications and came back to BB. I LOVE the Classic. I love the more spacious keyboard. The slightly bigger, brighter screen is THAT much better. It really is. I love that I can set the notification colors. The toolbelt is incredibly helpful. Even with a touch screen. The back button, in particular, saves swiping in closing apps. It's just quicker. Call/end buttons: OMG. I didn't realize how happy I'd be to have those back until I had them back! LOL

I think this phone would be PERFECT if the screen size were increased the length of the navigation bar on the bottom - or if BB were to make the "stripe" at the bottom always transparent/narrower.

I think it's definitely a step up from the Q10.
    03-07-15 09:24 AM
28 12