Okay, so I bought a CLASSIC a few weeks back and then did the unthinkable. Bought a new Q10 on amazon. Why you ask? Well, I always wanted a Q10 but never got one. Bought the Z10 when it first came out. Loved BB10 but always wanted those keys back. Thought I'd save myself some money and return the classic and keep the Q10. BUT, after having used the CLASSIC for a cpl weeks, I couldn't help missing the dang thing. It's mainly the keyboard that kept calling me. Well, that and the screen. Soo, here I am back with my CLASSIC and loving him/her (haven't decided yet) more and more. I don't know what it is, but I just LOVE this phone. I can see myself keeping it for a LONG time... that is when/if the CLASSIC 2 tempts me away. Anyways, just thought I'd share and redeem myself after my little mishap. Be well all.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 11:46 AM
    Well you confessed but you haven't done anything wrong. After all, they are all BlackBerries. haha
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-15-15 04:24 PM
    and no worries of the dreaded double-typing that plagues the Q10.
    02-15-15 04:28 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Enjoy OP!! Good choice!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 04:30 PM
    Well you confessed but you haven't done anything wrong. After all, they are all BlackBerries. haha
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but for someone who has posted over 73,000 posts, shouldn't you know that it's BlackBerrys, not BlackBerries?

In point #3 on the first page of the PDF it states that "BlackBerries" is not permitted (although it does say that we're supposed to use "BlackBerry Smartphones"): http://us.blackberry.com/content/dam...guidelines.pdf

http://www.instructionalsolutions.com/blog/bid/61940/Blackberry-Device-Is-Plural-Blackberrys-or-Blackberries

Last edited by andy957; 02-15-15 at 05:58 PM.
    s2by10 likes this.
    02-15-15 05:42 PM
    I went from classic to passport back to the q10. My fav.

Posted via CB10
    lift and Q10Bold like this.
    02-15-15 06:39 PM
    Why are you CAPITALIZING classic?
    02-15-15 06:47 PM
    The same reason you capitalized CAPITALIZING - I chose to. Anything else plaguing in my post?

Posted via CB10
    Macbbq, BerryRipe, makie and 2 others like this.
    02-15-15 07:22 PM
    The same reason you capitalized CAPITALIZING - I chose to. Anything else plaguing in my post?

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Made my day!

Posted via Classic
    02-15-15 10:10 PM
    I always had this problem - to decide which BlackBerry phone to keep and use. It was first with Z10 and Q10, then it got even more complicated- at one point in time I had Q10, Q5, Z30 and still the very first Z10. So I gave Q5 to my wife's father, designated Z10 as 'backup' phone and used both Q10 and Z30.
    Two moths ago I upgraded my corporate Q10 to Passport and then I bought a Classic from BlackBerry and soled the OP's dilemma by making a decision to use both phones again. So for the OP, you didn't do anything wrong, they all are great devices. But couldn't be able to throw any of them.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 11:21 PM
    I feel you OP. I don't know why but I just love the overall feel of the Classic.

I know it has dated specs, slow android support and all but I can't go back to touch screen keyboards anymore after I used the Classic. So good

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 01:06 AM
    Haha everyone in the blackberry forums is so salty. I myself never knew if it was supposed to be blackberrys or blackberries. Actually not sure if that's correct. Should it be androids? Or samsungs? Or maybe Samsung phones? So maybe is it actually BlackBerry phones?

Anyway. No sweat OP. We're all looking for the perfect phone. It'll never happen but we all spend a whole lot of time and money trying.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 10:18 AM
    I got a Q5 between my PP & Classic purchases for much the same reason.

I'd been determined to make the Classic work, but the Q5 made me realize a tool belt wasn't crucial and that it might be the better sized phone for me. I don't think much about the Classic's weight and size when grabbing it off a table or from a bag, but I find myself less willing to pocket it and that's where my phone needs to be.

But then I notice the Q draining faster and the extra zooming/scrolls and it's back to the Classic. I await official 10.3.1 so I can upgrade the Q and truly test the phones against each other. I'm also looking for a clip case.
    02-16-15 01:06 PM