Hello there and Merry Christmas everyone!
    Please tell me are you guys using any Viber app in your classic, cause it's impossible to have it minimised all the time. If it's minimised when it comes to version android 4.3 it crashes all the time,

version 5.3 on the other hand it works but it have to be all the time minimised to receive any call in other way it does not work it is unavailable( I am not online). And I cannot receive any calls or messages. What's app works fine even when it's not minimised everyone can call me. Please tell me what to do??? In BlackBerry world there is no Viber app.
    Classic Viber users tell me which versions are you using and if you have any problems.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Paraliotis3; 12-25-15 at 11:58 AM.
    12-25-15 06:05 AM
    Viber works fine on my Q10 and on my Z10. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/53706898 Does that show as "unavailable for this device "?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 04:32 AM
    Viber works fine on my Q10 and on my Z10. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/53706898 Does that show as "unavailable for this device "?

Posted via CB10
    It's shows as unavailable I have an android version and it's works fine on my classic.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 08:12 PM
    Me too downloaded the android version from amazon app store and works. Is a bit slow at the first loading but works on the background. Also Skype now has moved to Android version and works fine in the background.

Demetris

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 06:48 AM
    it shows blackberry world first page just like if you open the bb world withough showing any viber !! so yes unavailable , i know its crazy cause in z 10 it shows up right away!
    12-27-15 10:17 AM
    It's shows as unavailable I have an android version and it's works fine on my classic.
    The think is In my case I have to keep it all the time minimized other wise it doesn't call or i do not get any notifications like messages or calls ,
    In your classic also it works like that?? or you have it closed (viber) and even like that you get notified for calls and messages???
    12-27-15 10:22 AM
    Me too downloaded the android version from amazon app store and works. Is a bit slow at the first loading but works on the background. Demetris
    so you keep it all the time minimized not closed ???

which version of android apps do you guys use????? please state.
    12-27-15 10:25 AM
    No is closed from the active windows nothing minimized. It runs in the background by default.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 10:27 AM
    which android version you use??? number you use it in Classic right?? and it runs in the background? cause mine works only when active frame minimized
    12-27-15 11:44 AM
    try to do a "refresh"on blackberry world...it's very weird that viber10 it's unavailable for Q10

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 12:13 PM
    sorry...on your classic...i meant

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 12:19 PM
    Classic and problem with VIBER-img_20151229_043804.png

Posted via CB10
    Paraliotis3 likes this.
    12-28-15 08:39 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151229_043804.png 
Views:	228 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	385917
    Thank you so much Bro really helpfull .
    So confirmed 5.2.2.478 android Version works fine on Classic (without having minimized active frames)
    Thank you Dimitris. This is helpfull for other BB Classic users. DO NOT USE 5.3.3 version does not work normally on Classic
    Euxaristo!!!

P.S. This is just for BLACKBERY CLASSIC USERS NOT FOR OTHER DEVICES like some folks wrote above THIS INFO IS JUST FOR CLASSIC VIBER APP USERS .
    ( why I mention this cause some people think if they use Z10 and viber version works fine on it then it also works on Classic , NOT this is not TRUE!!)
    12-29-15 10:15 AM
    The only "issue" is that when u receive a viber call u need to be a master of gesture to answer it as the incoming call is aimed at a full touchscreen device and u need to slide the round thingy in the middle to answer. You only see half of it. I use it for some messaging though not for calls.

Regards
    Demetris

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 02:20 PM
    The only "issue" is that when u receive a viber call u need to be a master of gesture to answer it as the incoming call is aimed at a full touchscreen device and u need to slide the round thingy in the middle to answer. You only see half of it. I use it for some messaging though not for calls.

Regards
    Demetris

Posted via CB10
    not true it works perfectly fine while in the app slide down from top of the screen from there you can resize the screen it will work fine and you will be able to see everything
    12-29-15 03:19 PM
    Thanks will try that.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 11:52 PM
    Classic and problem with VIBER-img_20151230_080731.png

BlackBerry Classic
    12-30-15 12:07 AM
    ver. 5.6.5.1885 works perfect on z10-30 and Q too.
    12-30-15 12:36 AM
    not true it works perfectly fine while in the app slide down from top of the screen from there you can resize the screen it will work fine and you will be able to see everything
    OK guys when i am seeing something like "it works perfectly" come on
    Resizing the screen means i will have a narrower screen and i do not use the full screen, so whats the point . whereas of course its an issue !!
    For me its issue its somewhere in the touchpad the viber calling screen ...
    I personaly beleave if Blackberry would like to it could fix that by picking it up through the PKB keys .. we have answer key and reject so ???
    maybe viber would like to help us but as far as i know they "do not have money to spend on BLacberry 10 OS" thats they answer when someone asking for updating the Blackberry viber app!!
    01-01-16 12:38 PM
    Resizing the screen means i will have a narrower screen and i do not use the full screen, so whats the point . whereas of course its an issue !!
    I personaly beleave if Blackberry would like to it could fix that by picking it up through the PKB keys .. we have answer key and reject so ???
    maybe viber would like to help us but as far as i know they "do not have money to spend on BLacberry 10 OS" thats they answer when someone asking for updating the Blackberry viber app!!
    BlackBerry can't do a thing about it. It's Viber's fault

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 03:47 PM

Wrong again once you resize the screen it will not be narrow it will take up the whole screen

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-01-16 08:34 PM