Passport sucks! Too big talk about ergonomics

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 09:19 PM
    Passport sucks! Too big talk about ergonomics

Posted via CB10
    I'm beginning to think you signed up for CrackBerry only to post about how the Passport is too big for your hands and one-handed typing.

Posted via CB10
    B Louang and sesp9 like this.
    06-12-16 09:36 PM
    For example, opening apps, or replying to texts, I notice on the q10 sometimes it takes a second for the letters to catch up to the input hence the lag., scrolling the hub also, Stuff like that. On the passport it's usually as quick as can be...

Posted via CB10
    Classic is laggy as expected just like my q10 before.. but its kinda tolerable on my part since the pkb is perfect specially the classic.. Using spotify is a mess on classic which is not in passport as expected because of specs. Again Passport specs on a Classic is heaven hehe

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 09:41 PM
    Classic is laggy as expected just like my q10 before.. but its kinda tolerable on my part since the pkb is perfect specially the classic.. Using spotify is a mess on classic which is not in passport as expected because of specs. Again Passport specs on a Classic is heaven hehe

Posted via CB10
    That's to bad, had my eyes set on getting a classic, but currently using my passport Se since my q10 lags pretty bad at simple tasks. Pp also but not nearly as bad as the q10 which has the same specs as the classic.
    Bummer!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 10:18 PM
    That's to bad, had my eyes set on getting a classic, but currently using my passport Se since my q10 lags pretty bad at simple tasks. Pp also but not nearly as bad as the q10 which has the same specs as the classic.
    Bummer!

Posted via CB10
    im using few utility app. I rarely play fieldrunners and chess if u will compare passport and classic plus my q10 before in terms of reliability Im leaning 200 percent on passport se. Form factor and pkb hehe definitely classic. but passport is good for viewing pdf files

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 11:40 PM
    The BlackBerry Classic and Passport are both very good devices. Each one has its own pluses and minuses, and in some ways, it can be tough to decide.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 11:58 AM
    I have both. My main phone is the Classic; still the best for communication -- I need the keyboard and trackpad for texting, messaging, emailing, document-drafting, and lists. The Passport I use as my entertainment phone because of the bigger screen -- social media, videos, camera/photos, photo editing.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 02:12 PM
    I have both and I prefer the Classic as my main driver because of the great keyboard(alt), track pad, tool belt and form factor. It's like a mini passport and gets the job done. It is the best as a communication device and nothing else comes close to the Classic and Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 06:38 PM
    But I don't believe I want to be learning the 'trick' of searching for the misplaced space bar. Or adding spaces in every word that contains a letter B or V.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I thought I was the only one with this issue.
    06-19-16 10:53 PM
    I also prefer the Classic as my main driver over the Passport, which I also own.

Posted via CB10
    B Louang likes this.
    06-19-16 11:54 PM
    Classic for overall use. Passport a head turner!

Pinoy Whiteberry Classic SQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    11-30-16 04:17 PM
61 123