My classic has been running painfully slow lately. All functions have slowed down. When I enter text into a field, I have to wait for the letters to catch up to my typing. I think this is an OS problem not just one application is affected. This is a Verizon phone running OS 10.3.1.1448. Thanks
    04-18-15 12:03 PM
    I would recommend performing a hard reset on your device. You can do this by holding down the Power/Lock key for ~10 seconds, ignoring the shut down screen, carrier logo (if applicable), and BlackBerry logo. Release the Power/Lock key when you see the BlackBerry 10 OS loading screen appear (with the BlackBerry logo and progress indicator).

Post back and let us know if this helps resolve or alleviate the issue.
    04-18-15 12:10 PM
    I had this too. On verizon. I loaded the latest 10.3.1 leak and it really did speed it up. I think it is the os itself that it came with. Not horrible or unbearable but definite lag. To be fair I was coming from z30. I did see significant improvement with leaked os. I just couldn't wait for verizon

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 12:33 PM
    Or go to the BB10 Leaked OS Forum and up load one of the newer leaks. Do not load the Beta Versions as they are for testers and might not run as a daily driver without problems/issues.

10.3.1.2581 on my Z10 and 10.3.2.2581 on the Classic

btw: For those wondering I have officially retired my 9900 and use the Z10 on wifi only
    04-18-15 12:43 PM
    I did perform the hard reset and it definitely helped. I would like to update the OS but I am not real tech savvy. Previously I tried to download Sachesi for my laptop running XP but the program wouldnt open or run correct. I must have had the wrong version of Sachesi not for Windows XP. Thanks
    04-18-15 01:08 PM
    I did perform the hard reset and it definitely helped. I would like to update the OS but I am not real tech savvy. Previously I tried to download Sachesi for my laptop running XP but the program wouldnt open or run correct. I must have had the wrong version of Sachesi not for Windows XP. Thanks
    Don't know if your XP will be able to run the program. I had to get a new computer last fall cause the XP was just to dated. I have a PC with Windows 8 and have my old computer networked so I can access old files. And it gives me additional storage.

You don't need to be a wiz at this but there is a learning curve. It is just like anything else if you want to stay on top, it takes hours of reading.
    jpye19 likes this.
    04-18-15 03:56 PM