Everyone,

The screenshots in this link claim to be official screenshots from Blackberry.com. They include the talk time, standby time, weight, and dimensions for the Classic in a table that compares the Classic to the Passport: ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?????? ?? ??????? BlackBerry Classic | ???????? ??????? BlackBerry.

I also started a separate thread that references the talk time and standby time in attempt to determine whether the rumored 2515 mAh battery will be the final official size: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...attery-979756/.

I hope all of this is helpful!
    11-29-14 02:11 AM
    Everyone,

The screenshots in this link claim to be official screenshots from Blackberry.com. They include the talk time, standby time, weight, and dimensions for the Classic in a table that compares the Classic to the Passport: ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?????? ?? ??????? BlackBerry Classic | ???????? ??????? BlackBerry.

I also started a separate thread that references the talk time and standby time in attempt to determine whether the rumored 2515 mAh battery will be the final official size: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...attery-979756/.

I hope all of this is helpful!
    the specs quote that the classic will be higher than the passport... i don't think so....
    BlackBerry Classic spotted again in new batch of photos | CrackBerry.com
    11-29-14 02:21 AM
    the specs quote that the classic will be higher than the passport... i don't think so....
    Where do you see better specs than the passport?
    11-29-14 02:32 AM
    Cool phone but I got used to Q10

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 02:42 AM
    The link that I included didn't mention that the specs are better in the Passport. Most of the specs are clearly inferior to the Passport, except that the standby time seem to be higher on the Classic than on the Passport (I have no idea why).

Where did you see that the Classic specs are better than the Passport?
    11-29-14 03:08 AM
    The link that I included didn't mention that the specs are better in the Passport. Most of the specs are clearly inferior to the Passport, except that the standby time seem to be higher on the Classic than on the Passport (I have no idea why).

Where did you see that the Classic specs are better than the Passport?
    i didn't say any of that what you just mentioned

my statement was: they say the height size of the classic will be taller than the passport and I don't believe in that!
    11-29-14 04:36 AM
    i didn't say any of that what you just mentioned

my statement was: they say the height size of the classic will be taller than the passport and I don't believe in that!
    What's so hard to believe about that? Yes, the Passport has a larger 4.5" display, but the Classic has an extra row of keys, and a toolbelt. I believe it looks taller in pictures besides the Passport too.

Those specs all seem accurate. Battery life seems like a noticeable bump for the Q10 which goes from 13.5 hours (Q10) to 18 hours (Classic) of talk time. Of course the newer 10.3.1 software could also be a factor.
    11-29-14 05:04 AM
    Hey guys, so the above picture is 100% true. I've also made a video which you can download below.
    Based on the Talk time figures the Classic will feature a 2,680mAh battery

Zippyshare.com
    Last edited by Matty; 11-29-14 at 07:11 AM.
    11-29-14 05:23 AM
    Hey guys, so the above picture is 100% true. I've also made a video which you can download below.
    Based on the Talk time figures the Classic will feature a 2,680mAh battery

Zippyshare.com
    We'll see... but I wouldn't be making definitive statements based on personal calculations.

(To the best of my knowledge, 2680mAh wasn't a size tested BTW)

Expect the 2515mah - 2550 tops. That's based on fact.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 06:48 AM
    We'll see... but I wouldn't be making definitive statements based on personal calculations.

(To the best of my knowledge, 2680mAh wasn't a size tested BTW)

Expect the 2515mah - 2550 tops. That's based on fact.

Posted via CB10
    Luckily for me, my word means sweet nothing lol

What I meant to say was.... the pictures that were posted by "blackberries.ru" saying that they were from the official BlackBerry website are 100% true since I was able to find them myself.

Secondly, I said based on my calculations using the talk time as a means for conversion. I calculated that it would be that size. I didn't say it was specifically true, just said that what I came out with.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    11-29-14 07:09 AM
    Luckily for me, my word means sweet nothing lol

What I meant to say was.... the pictures that were posted by "blackberries.ru" saying that they were from the official BlackBerry website are 100% true since I was able to find them myself.

Secondly, I said based on my calculations using the talk time as a means for conversion. I calculated that it would be that size. I didn't say it was specifically true, just said that what I came out with.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    Just make sure you're not calculating by referencing other released Blackberrys. It wouldn't work since the Classic comes with a newer, more battery optimized 10.3.1 software.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    11-29-14 11:14 AM