Guys,

Naturally, everytime my Classic connects to BB Blend I get a notification of the fact on the device. I don't want that.

Is there any way to prevent this and/ or remove all notifications?

Cheers.
    01-12-15 04:56 AM
    There's no way to prevent this notification as far as I know.

in effect it's a security feature. A way to ensure someone isn't connecting to your device without your knowledge.

Posted via CB10
    Chris Chin and RichardAitch like this.
    01-12-15 07:18 AM
    Yep, thought so - and get that. The only thing to do is switch of Blend on the device when not using the mac for any extended period of time.
    01-12-15 10:30 AM
    I do hope they provide a way to turn off the Blend notification. For me it's so annoying I've stopped using Blend all together.

Posted via CB10
    RichardAitch likes this.
    01-12-15 12:31 PM
    I get that it is a security feature, however, it would be great to at least be able to turn off the blinking LED for the desired profile like for any other apps. Sometimes at school the WIFI is limited so I constantly get a blinking notification and it always ends up being Blend. Is there something similar in the works?
    01-22-15 09:00 AM
    I get that it is a security feature, however, it would be great to at least be able to turn off the blinking LED for the desired profile like for any other apps. Sometimes at school the WIFI is limited so I constantly get a blinking notification and it always ends up being Blend. Is there something similar in the works?
    Same thought here. My buddy and I sat down and brainstormed an approach:

The assumption is blend notifications uses the default Normal notification settings.

If so, then we could change the default Normal to include no LED, no audio, etc.

From there, we have to set up all contacts and apps to have custom notifications.

Source: two over-coffeed engineers
    RichardAitch likes this.
    01-24-15 08:41 AM
    Same thought here. My buddy and I sat down and brainstormed an approach:

The assumption is blend notifications uses the default Normal notification settings.

If so, then we could change the default Normal to include no LED, no audio, etc.

From there, we have to set up all contacts and apps to have custom notifications.

Source: two over-coffeed engineers
    Glad to see there are other engineers here! I did not have coffee nor the courage to go through all that customization (too lazy lol). Hopefully it will come in further updates...until then I just keep the phone face down or away from my eye-sight!
    RichardAitch likes this.
    01-26-15 11:01 AM