Uploaded 10.3.3 software update on Sunday. Today, the browser working very slow. Did a soft restart, device keeps locking out with "finalizing device setup" message. Pressed volume control buttons simultaneously to do hard restarts twice. Still locking out with the same message. Any tips?
    02-14-17 08:33 AM
    Uploaded 10.3.3 software update on Sunday. Today, the browser working very slow. Did a soft restart, device keeps locking out with "finalizing device setup" message. Pressed volume control buttons simultaneously to do hard restarts twice. Still locking out with the same message. Any tips?
    Sounds like a restore is in order
    02-14-17 09:08 AM
    Yeah unfortunately I've seen a couple of issues like this on here. Seems like they could only fix by running an autoloader and starting fresh. I

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 09:38 AM
    Factory reset it is. Fortunately for my 500+ contacts and hundreds of work related calendar entries, I had done a complete backup just a month ago. Three hours later, I'm up and running.
    02-14-17 12:51 PM
    Factory reset it is. Fortunately for my 500+ contacts and hundreds of work related calendar entries, I had done a complete backup just a month ago. Three hours later, I'm up and running.
    Awesome. Glad the community came through again!
    meattray likes this.
    02-14-17 03:51 PM
    Glad to hear!
    Too many people perform updates without backing their phones up.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 09:05 PM
    Most folks assume that OS software update means smooth sailing with guaranteed improved performance after updating. It has been my experience that these updates almost always create issues or serious meltdown like I had yesterday. Always, always, always have a recent backup ready on your PC before you hit that update button.
    02-15-17 08:04 AM