11-06-14 09:49 PM
35 12
tools
    Not sure where you live, it's November 4th here
    Lol!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 06:59 PM
    as people are waiting for blackberry classic since long time it should not be delayed any more.
    11-04-14 10:07 PM
    Can. We. Please. Close. This. Thread.

?
    There is such an easy way to not see this thread if you don't want to see it... DON'T OPEN IT!

Always baffles me how some insist on demanding censorship of stuff they don't care to know about.

Posted via CB10
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    11-05-14 12:39 PM
    Exactly!

It amazes me how so many apologists keep excusing BBRY for never keeping a promise. Chen said it... and now there is a delay... typical BlackBerry... quit making a excuses.

All of those accepting mediocre are the primary reason we're living with the mediocrity that BlackBerry has become.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has its issues, I agree. They're a company on the upswing, and they're getting better with every month. Give them the benefit of the doubt now that Chen is in charge. He's different from past showrunners.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 01:07 PM
    As far as I can tell November was always approximate. No official date was ever set to my knowledge.
    At the Passport launch, another esitmate was made: before the end of the year.

So, you can get picky that the estimates have not been met but I am not not worried about it and as long as they meet "before the end of the year" I will be happy.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 01:21 PM
    There is such an easy way to not see this thread if you don't want to see it... DON'T OPEN IT!

Always baffles me how some insist on demanding censorship of stuff they don't care to know about.

Posted via CB10
    I had 1 random reboot in 2 years of owning a Z10... wow such an issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 01:31 PM
    I guess I'm beginning to understand what I've been doing wrong... forgot to check and see if BlackBerry execs had their fingers crossed behind their backs.

If I'd known that, maybe I could have avoided the hell that was:

Playbook lies
    Z10 random reboots
    Z10 worst battery life ever
    XBBM failure for year
    BlackBerry Link uselessness
    Passport unresponsive touch screen

Thanks for the heads up. Helps explain alot!

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget BB10
    11-06-14 01:37 PM
    I guess I'm beginning to understand what I've been doing wrong... forgot to check and see if BlackBerry execs had their fingers crossed behind their backs.

If I'd known that, maybe I could have avoided the hell that was:

Playbook lies
    Z10 random reboots
    Z10 worst battery life ever
    XBBM failure for year
    BlackBerry Link uselessness
    Passport unresponsive touch screen

Thanks for the heads up. Helps explain alot!

Posted via CB10
    I don't really know if it could be a QC issue, but while I have a Q10 myself, my mother uses a Z10, and she's never had a random reboot problem. The battery life is pretty poor, I agree with you there, the battery life in my Q10 is great though, and I've heard so much about Link but it's never given me any issues. So I don't know. Most of the time when I fix someone's PC, it turns out that there are just so many other pieces of software installed and running in the background that it affects other programs... Not saying that's your case, but just a suggestion. I never bought a playbook (lack of sd card expandability) but I agree the promise of BB10 coming to it must suck for those who have them. And I haven't tried the Passport...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-06-14 03:06 PM
    Also, i feel like he said it at a launch even, or at some news conference. November was the date that we were operating from.
    Which is why i said January.
    I still say January.
    11-06-14 09:07 PM
    I don't think the Classic was ever delayed.
    11-06-14 09:49 PM
35 12