I am a self-proclaimed fast typist on my bb keyboard. i've had a bb for close to 8 years now and with my 1 year old Classic, i am finding that when i type fast (i would estimate around 60 words/min), its like as though the phone can't keep up.
    I'll be typing, i'll look down at my phone again, and its essentially frozen, and will be typing letters very very slowly from 6-7 words ago, and then if i keep typing (thinking the computer will catch all of those 6-7s that i've already types and keep adding) it will start to type the same word as it just showed.
    Furthermore, sometimes when typing or backspacing to correct this issue, some words will turn into commas and such. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?
    02-17-16 09:21 PM
    Yes this happens sometimes and I do what I can to clean up the memory. Get rid of apps I'm not using or just clear out old messages that might be hogging some of the ram. Move files to the SD card.
    I'm a novice at tech stuff but if you're savvy enough to keep your BlackBerry running efficiently you'll see the typing go back to normal. Good luck. Hope it helps

Posted via CB10
    This happens to me when my battery gets low (even before the Battery Saver Mode kicks in).

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 09:52 PM
    Yes this happens sometimes and I do what I can to clean up the memory. Get rid of apps I'm not using or just clear out old messages that might be hogging some of the ram. Move files to the SD card.
    I'm a novice at tech stuff but if you're savvy enough to keep your BlackBerry running efficiently you'll see the typing go back to normal. Good luck. Hope it helps

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 10:30 PM
    Yep mine did this and 2 buddys have same issue. Have to restart the ph

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 12:41 PM