I use e-mail flags all day long, as I receive a lot of e-mails and I constantly sort on flagged e-mails to view those that I need to respond to. With that in mind, I was wondering if anyone knows whether either of these are possible via a keyboard shortcut:

1) Toggle an e-mail flag on/off when scrolling through e-mails (ie. without having to open them). What I'm picturing here is pressing a keyboard shortcut to turn a flag on/off when I have the e-mail highlighted in the hub but without having to go into the e-mail or without having pull up a flag via the menu.
    2) Toggle an e-mail flag on/off when in an e-mail (ie. when reading it). Similar to my other question above but this time I was hoping I could use a keyboard shortcut to turn a flag on/off without having to bring up the menu and then select flag while I am in/reading an e-mail.

Thanks for your help!
    Jeremy
    11-29-14 01:26 AM
    I wish we all knew.

As a BBOS power user, the keyboard shortcut functionality is hugely important to me also.

The comprehensiveness of keyboard efficiency of the Classic will only be known after smart fans get a hold on them.
    11-29-14 09:22 AM
    In the current OS, you can flag a message by tap and holding on the email and then just selecting the "flag" option.

It would be nice if they brought back the keyboard shortcut to just press "w" on the keyboard to flag the email.
    11-29-14 10:11 AM
    These shortcuts are a huge part of what made the BBOS so efficient to use. I would think that bringing back the tool belt is a harbinger of BlackBerry bringing back all the great keyboard shortcuts with Classic. If not, BlackBerry is missing a major opportunity.
    11-29-14 10:55 AM
    In the current OS, you can flag a message by tap and holding on the email and then just selecting the "flag" option.

It would be nice if they brought back the keyboard shortcut to just press "w" on the keyboard to flag the email.
    This is exactly what I had in mind when I started the thread. I'm not a current (or previous) BB user - I have been using a Motorola Q9c (Windows Mobile 6.1) phone for many years. So I wasn't aware that "w" did that already. That seems to drastically increase the likelihood that you'll be able to do that with the keyboard shortcuts on the Classic. Thanks for the info!
    11-29-14 12:37 PM
    This is very nice post

thanks!

12-01-14 05:19 AM