03-15-15 12:23 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    I'm not sure if this is yours https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/threads/view/27989 as the link that you posted didn't really work for me, however here is another link, to potentially the same thread (or not).
    Anyway, there ARE threads in beta zone already, if the link doesn't work, please enter 'call end button' as your search keywords, and comment, comment, comment, or at least like the posts that you support.
    BB need to be made aware that this is a real issue. I'm just afraid that not too many people have a Classic yet, and those who have one, might not yet have run into this problem. But they will.
    12-24-14 07:21 AM
    Ah, you're right, with more than one other app open and you let it password lock, you do have to unlock. How utterly stupid. So how is this an improvement over a non-toolbelt device??? It requires the same number of steps and attention! Before with legacy devices you can just press the hang up button and never have to look at the screen and you know it ended the call...
    It's a bug, and it will be fixed. While the double press to end call while multi-tasking was intentional, this is not and will be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:44 AM
    It's already being looked at by the blackberry team.

Posted via CB10
    It's a bug, and it will be fixed. While the double press to end call while multi-tasking was intentional, this is not and will be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    Would you mind giving a hint on where your information came from?
    Or is it just hope or expectation that you're expressing?
    12-24-14 08:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've seen you reply before that things will be fixed. Do you have a source that tells you this or do your work for the BB team? Just curious. I would like to know that this is being fixed.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-24-14 10:52 AM
    Sources very close to the matter

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 01:53 PM
    Sources very close to the matter

Posted via CB10
    Ok, cool, my intentions are not to doubt you, just want to know. I hope that's true, would love for this to be fixed. :-)

12-24-14 01:59 PM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 08:14 AM
    +100 definitely the single most important feature of the toolbelt. Let me ask you, does double pressing the end call button guarantee to end the call every time? If so, at least we have that, but if what you say is true we definitely have to bring that up to BB to get fixed. Time to hit icanmakeitbetter...

+100 definitely the single most important feature of the toolbelt. Let me ask you, does double pressing the end call button guarantee to end the call every time? If so, at least we have that, but if what you say is true we definitely have to bring that up to BB to get fixed. Time to hit icanmakeitbetter...

Just happened to read this post. I have upgraded to 10.3.1 recently and facing same issues.
    Was wondering, what is icanmakeitbetter?
    03-14-15 05:08 AM
    Stop multi-tasking while on a phone call... if I am in the phone app and I press end call it ENDS the call first press. If I min the app I press end call it brings me back to the phone app, then it ends the call for me............ What's the complaint o_O....RIM is trying to maintain yall crying bout hardware presses be greatful u have them to begin

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    03-15-15 12:23 PM
84 ... 234