Hi all,

I have a Classic that I bought from my carrier, Wind Mobile. I have had the phone for 5 months now and everything is great with it.

I have noticed that once in a while when I use the trackpad or I am typing up a long message I get a bit of creaking in the back.

I usually use both thumbs when typing and I have a few fingers on the back of the phone. It is there where I feel the creaking and some minor movement.

This isn't bothering me enough for me to claim it under warranty but just wondering if there is anything else I can do? Would this be an easy fix for a cell phone shop?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 07:06 PM
    I have never noticed this myself but I suppose there could be some flex in the case. Maybe just some differences in the quality control. If it doesn't effect the functioning of the phone I wouldn't worry about it.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Classic
    07-19-16 07:11 PM
    Hi all,

I have a Classic that I bought from my carrier, Wind Mobile. I have had the phone for 5 months now and everything is great with it.

I have noticed that once in a while when I use the trackpad or I am typing up a long message I get a bit of creaking in the back.

I usually use both thumbs when typing and I have a few fingers on the back of the phone. It is there where I feel the creaking and some minor movement.

This isn't bothering me enough for me to claim it under warranty but just wondering if there is anything else I can do? Would this be an easy fix for a cell phone shop?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    I have had the same experience as you with the creaking, as luck would have it stopped on its own. On a rear occasion it may creak a bit. The last time I had some real creaking was about five months ago. I don't think it's a real problem and hopefully, as in my case it will resolve on its own. Best of luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 08:18 PM
    I have had the same experience as you with the creaking, as luck would have it stopped on its own. On a rear occasion it may creak a bit. The last time I had some real creaking was about five months ago. I don't think it's a real problem and hopefully, as in my case it will resolve on its own. Best of luck.

Posted via CB10

Thanks for the heads up. It only appears to do it once in a while and it's not the biggest deal to me.

When I had my 9900 I was really hard on the toolbelt and I may have been a little hard on my Classic. I find the Classic is a very sturdy device but it's no 9900 or other legacy devices. Those things were tanks

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 08:38 PM