I am not sure if this is a BES issue or a Classic issue...

The issue a user has a brand new Classic from Rogers with the latest OS (and update). The issue is after connecting the device to BES 10, the last version, when the user goes into Phone and taps contacts they only see 3 contacts. Where as if they go into Contacts on their device they see all their work contacts. The same thing happens when you switch to work mode.

The other issue is that when the user receives text messages from people in their contacts the persons name doesn't show in the header of the text message, on the phone.

I have seen more problems with newer Passport and Classic users than I have seen with the older devices and BES 10. I have talked to TSupport who can't find anything regarding this issue...

I am not sure if it's an issue with the OS or BES.
    01-07-15 12:58 PM
    Have you checked to see if the default address book on the device is the one with the BES contacts? I feel that would be the first thing to check. Otherwise, I'd call this an OS glitch, since the path to Contacts should be the same regardless if you access it directly or through Phone. If the reload fails, contact BES support and they'll investigate.
    -RogersAdam
    01-09-15 05:29 PM
    I have been having a different issue altogether. When I create a new contact, it seems to duplicate itself. Another issue is that contacts of gone missing from my address book. And the third issue is that often old contacts become duplicated. Is there something I am doing wrong? I can't imagine that it's an issue with the operating system.

Enjoying my BlackBerry Every Day!
    01-22-15 05:58 AM