Just got a Classic and first attempts to migrate data from my 9900 didnt work (with the exception of the call log). Then with a microsd card, was able to bring over calendar and contacts. Link crashed three times while trying to sync calendar and contacts. Now, Ive got very old recurring events showing up as still recurring (after 5 years). Thats not working out too well at all.

Anyone familiar with the procedure to wipe the calendar (without wiping the device) so I can reload from Outlook (rather from the corrupted interim backup made by the Blackberry Desktop Manager from the 9900 device)?
    07-17-16 09:26 PM
    To go system settings -> accounts. Now click the account that's giving you calendar issues. Check off the sync calendar option.

Or if you want, open your calendar, long-press your  menu button(or swipe down from the top of the screen. Same thing), and click manage. Uncheck the account that's giving you issues

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 12:15 AM
    Uncheck it and then what? It's the main calendar. Can't run the device without it.
    07-19-16 05:07 AM
    Besides this being the wrong answer to the original question (no such option available within settings-accounts), the corrupted calendar continues to flood the lock screen with previews of bogus appointments even after un-selecting that calendar within the calendar app (long menu button press-manage).

Thats two things about this Classic that are badly broken and needs to be fixed.
    07-30-16 10:56 AM