I originally wrote this as a reply to another post but I got carried away typing and after reviewing it decided it was probably worth posting on its own as an example to what the Classic CAN do as opposed to what it cannot.

I am reading a lot of posts lately about the inability of the Classic to take 4K ultra-high resolution photos in the middle of the night or the phone lagging when trying to edit the scene of a 3 hour Hollywood blockbuster - maybe I'm exaggerating a tad, but you get my point.

I've said frequently (as have many other people) that the BlackBerry Classic is primarily a business phone and it is designed for corporate, enterprise use. Some people agree with that but then complain about the Classic not having features which have anything to do with business functionality.

I thought I would include an example of exactly how I use my BlackBerry Classic and why I chose this phone over all the other devices. Without sounding like a ****, I'm able to comfortably afford any phone currently on the market - I chose the Classic specifically because for me it is the best choice and works better than every single other phone.

Business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs - Has the BlackBerry Classic given you an edge? I'm interested in hearing your stories of how the Classic performed when asked to do what it was designed to do.

Here's a story (sorry for the length) of how my BlackBerry Classic enabled me to beat the competition at meeting a customer's needs:

I own a financial services business, I have 22 employees who all have corporate BlackBerry Classic phones. I use BBM Protected & BES 12.

It's 7:15am and I'm in my car being driven to work. All I have with me is my BlackBerry fresh off the charger and the drive to work takes me just over an hour. Nobody is at the office yet, however when I open BBM I can see that several of my staff have updated their status from 'Unavailable' to 'Commuting'. We agreed that we would do this in the morning to let eachother know that we were available for messages / work. I give my employees 1/3 of their hourly rate for every hour they spend on 'Commuting' status and so far this has worked really well.

An email comes through (7:15am) from one of my more committed customers. This guy has invested a significant amount of money with me and despite being invited to all of his social functions I rarely get an opportunity to speak with him. The email is asking me about a company which he was discussing with a friend last night who encouraged him to buy.

I open up Bloomberg and quickly determine this company isn't worth buying into for a number of reasons, I log onto SkyDrive and download a spreadsheet containing all of his current investments, their performance and purchase date. I check that everything is in order (which it is, one of those rare cases) and work out his total investment performance over the past 12 months to date. I then open up a spreadsheet containing all the companies we are currently doing analysis on and look at the notes my traders have made. I pick a company which I know this client would not have heard about (small-cap) but that our analysis tells us is definitely worth buying. I open up a PDF form (from SkyDrive) which we use when we recommend a stock to a potential investor as it contains all the legal notes, disclaimers and instructions to purchase. I fill out the form and save it to my SD card. I BBM my trader who performed the last analysis of the company and ask him what he can tell me about it, he is currently on the subway (status: commuting) so I know it's ok to do this, he replies within a few minutes with several key reasons as to why this stock is worth purchasing. I also BBM one of my client services officer and ask for any information about this client which I should know about, she tells me that his grandfather recently passed away (possible inheritance). I ask how she knew this and she said that she'd read it on his facebook page of which our company is a 'friend'. I have all of this information using nothing but my BlackBerry and by 7:45am (30 minutes after he sent the email) I have put together and emailed my client:
    - A message thanking him for his request and summarising our response.
    - A PDF file on the company he wanted to know about, I just copied information over from the Bloomberg App and also the analysis notes my traders and I had written. I also included the company's last financial report (even though we are not recommending it, I want him to have all available information).
    - A PDF file on the company we suggest he invests in, again this contains data just copied from Bloomberg, our analysis notes gathered from the spreadsheet I opened and a detailed commentary from the BBM chat I just had with my trader.
    - A PDF file which is pre-filled with all the investment details, all the client needs to do is fill in the size and sign it.
    - I conclude the email by including his current investment total and performance since inception and over the past 12 months.

After I send him the email I BBM his client support officer and alert her to what I've done. She will update his profile to include the latest communications. I set up a calendar entry with my client as the subject and myself and the CSO as the attendees for 3 days time to follow up.

Before 8am I receive a reply from my client, he has attached the acquisition form and when I open it up his investment size is over $100,000. I forward the acquisition form to the trading team and again BBM his CSO. I cancel the follow up meeting.

In the reply email my client explains to me that he sent the same email he sent me to 2 other firms. He said they had all auto-replied alerting him to their office hours. He was shocked at how quickly I was able to send him so much information about the company his friend suggested he should invest in and also the company we suggested. He said that it was clear to him we valued his time and that over the next few days he will begin closing several accounts he has with other (major) financial institutions in order for us to manage. He mentioned that his grandfather had passed (surprise?) and that he wanted us to manage the entire inheritance. He told me that his only concern was that his accountant expressed to him the importance of diversification and this is what had prevented us from managing all of his funds in the past.

I BBM'd the clients Client Services Officer and asked if she knew the clients accountant - she was able to retrieve his contact details through previous tax statements which we had posted. I had this information within 5 minutes of asking, the CSO was commuting and used SkyDrive as well.

I opened up our company prospectus and copied the section regarding diversification. I also went through SkyDrive and found a Blog I'd written on the subject of diversification. I merged these two documents together and also quickly generated a pie-chart showing the range of industries the client currently held stocks in, this chart was put onto the document as well. I finished it off with a comparison of our fees and charges to that of the other firms he had mentioned. I also downloaded a copy of the information privacy release form and pre-filled it with both his details and the details of his accountant. In the email I explain to him that I would be happy to facilitate the transfer of his investments from the other firms on his behalf, but he would need to sign the release form so I could speak to his accountant and get the account details of all of his funds.

In my mind I thought this might be asking for a bit too much, surely there are some investments he would rather keep than transfer to me. I hesitated before sending the email, I remembered the BlackBerry commercial 'Be Bold' and I pressed send. I had no idea what would happen next.

Within minutes I received an email with a signed release form. He also CC'd me on an email he sent to his accountant and solicitor requesting the liquidation of all positions held in non-(my company) managed funds and also to transfer all trade-able investment assets (stocks).

I couldn't believe this, I had just been given the management rights to all of this client's investments. He was even directing the liquidation of every managed fund in order to invest into my fund. At this point in time I was concerned that his solicitor or accountant would advise against this, my reputation is stellar but I'm no JP Morgan.

His accountant emailed me asking if I could draft and get the client to sign a release form, I forwarded the signed form and the accountant asked me out for a business lunch as we both worked in the same city. Of course I accepted. At the lunch the accountant provided me with a list of all the investments the client had outside of my firm and the total figure was beyond what I had originally thought - this deal was huge. I was struggling to contain my excitement and literally couldn't eat lunch. I emailed my solicitor and had him draft the appropriate transfer forms.

This is a great example of how my BlackBerry performed exponentially better than any iPhone or Android device ever could. I'm positive that other phones could have done what my BlackBerry did, but I don't think they would have come close in terms of speed, accuracy and efficiency.

I don't think many people really understand just how valuable messaging, remote access to files and the ability to quickly create and edit documents and spreadsheets really are to some people. I understand that most people don't have jobs like I do, they don't have the same needs that I have - but for people like me, the BlackBerry Classic is hands down the best device ever created.

Calls, Messaging, Email, Calendar, Access to Files, Documents, Spreadsheets, Web Browsing - I spend 99% of my workday on these tasks alone. I understand that all phones are capable of performing these functions, but they are not designed for it like the BlackBerry Classic is.

In the six weeks since I've owned my Classic I have:
    - Spent 2 days, 2 hours and 34 minutes on calls.
    - Sent 784 emails.
    - Sent 3700 BBM messages.
    - Sent 1680 text messages.
    - Created 148 word documents.
    - Created 87 excel spreadsheets.
    - Downloaded 3 apps (Bloomberg, SkyDrive, CrackBerry).
    - Taken 4 photos (3 of my Niece, 1 of my fiancee).
    - Watched 0 videos.
    - Listened to 0 songs.
    - Played 0 games.

So for me, the BlackBerry Classic honestly feels as if it was custom made. It was as if someone at BlackBerry HQ saw me using my 4 year old Bold 9900 and decided to make a phone to do what I need it to and not what everyone else is doing.

I read some of the reviews on CrackBerry and just laugh - of course the Classic won't take good pictures of your television screen, of course it won't run apps well that were designed for another phone, of course YouTube is going to be slow and laggy.

You can't buy this phone knowing full well it is designed for business use and then complain that other phones are much better at doing non-business things.

Why are so many people calling for a 'Classic 2' with high end specifications? Why the hell would you want a phone to watch videos on that has a square screen with 1/4 of the phone taken up by buttons?

This phone was built and designed for specific tasks and functions - it does those functions better than anything else on the market. If you want to do other things that the phone wasn't built for, buy a phone that was built for what you want.

BlackBerry Classic = Corporate User Perfection!
    04-14-15 11:22 PM
    I originally wrote this as a reply to another post but I got carried away typing and after reviewing it decided it was probably worth posting on its own as an example to what the Classic CAN do as opposed to what it cannot.

I am reading a lot of posts lately about the inability of the Classic to take 4K ultra-high resolution photos in the middle of the night or the phone lagging when trying to edit the scene of a 3 hour Hollywood blockbuster - maybe I'm exaggerating a tad, but you get my point.

I've said frequently (as have many other people) that the BlackBerry Classic is primarily a business phone and it is designed for corporate, enterprise use. Some people agree with that but then complain about the Classic not having features which have anything to do with business functionality.

I thought I would include an example of exactly how I use my BlackBerry Classic and why I chose this phone over all the other devices. Without sounding like a ****, I'm able to comfortably afford any phone currently on the market - I chose the Classic specifically because for me it is the best choice and works better than every single other phone.

Business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs - Has the BlackBerry Classic given you an edge? I'm interested in hearing your stories of how the Classic performed when asked to do what it was designed to do.

Here's a story (sorry for the length) of how my BlackBerry Classic enabled me to beat the competition at meeting a customer's needs:

I own a financial services business, I have 22 employees who all have corporate BlackBerry Classic phones. I use BBM Protected & BES 12.

It's 7:15am and I'm in my car being driven to work. All I have with me is my BlackBerry fresh off the charger and the drive to work takes me just over an hour. Nobody is at the office yet, however when I open BBM I can see that several of my staff have updated their status from 'Unavailable' to 'Commuting'. We agreed that we would do this in the morning to let eachother know that we were available for messages / work. I give my employees 1/3 of their hourly rate for every hour they spend on 'Commuting' status and so far this has worked really well.

An email comes through (7:15am) from one of my more committed customers. This guy has invested a significant amount of money with me and despite being invited to all of his social functions I rarely get an opportunity to speak with him. The email is asking me about a company which he was discussing with a friend last night who encouraged him to buy.

I open up Bloomberg and quickly determine this company isn't worth buying into for a number of reasons, I log onto SkyDrive and download a spreadsheet containing all of his current investments, their performance and purchase date. I check that everything is in order (which it is, one of those rare cases) and work out his total investment performance over the past 12 months to date. I then open up a spreadsheet containing all the companies we are currently doing analysis on and look at the notes my traders have made. I pick a company which I know this client would not have heard about (small-cap) but that our analysis tells us is definitely worth buying. I open up a PDF form (from SkyDrive) which we use when we recommend a stock to a potential investor as it contains all the legal notes, disclaimers and instructions to purchase. I fill out the form and save it to my SD card. I BBM my trader who performed the last analysis of the company and ask him what he can tell me about it, he is currently on the subway (status: commuting) so I know it's ok to do this, he replies within a few minutes with several key reasons as to why this stock is worth purchasing. I also BBM one of my client services officer and ask for any information about this client which I should know about, she tells me that his grandfather recently passed away (possible inheritance). I ask how she knew this and she said that she'd read it on his facebook page of which our company is a 'friend'. I have all of this information using nothing but my BlackBerry and by 7:45am (30 minutes after he sent the email) I have put together and emailed my client:
    - A message thanking him for his request and summarising our response.
    - A PDF file on the company he wanted to know about, I just copied information over from the Bloomberg App and also the analysis notes my traders and I had written. I also included the company's last financial report (even though we are not recommending it, I want him to have all available information).
    - A PDF file on the company we suggest he invests in, again this contains data just copied from Bloomberg, our analysis notes gathered from the spreadsheet I opened and a detailed commentary from the BBM chat I just had with my trader.
    - A PDF file which is pre-filled with all the investment details, all the client needs to do is fill in the size and sign it.
    - I conclude the email by including his current investment total and performance since inception and over the past 12 months.

After I send him the email I BBM his client support officer and alert her to what I've done. She will update his profile to include the latest communications. I set up a calendar entry with my client as the subject and myself and the CSO as the attendees for 3 days time to follow up.

Before 8am I receive a reply from my client, he has attached the acquisition form and when I open it up his investment size is over $100,000. I forward the acquisition form to the trading team and again BBM his CSO. I cancel the follow up meeting.

In the reply email my client explains to me that he sent the same email he sent me to 2 other firms. He said they had all auto-replied alerting him to their office hours. He was shocked at how quickly I was able to send him so much information about the company his friend suggested he should invest in and also the company we suggested. He said that it was clear to him we valued his time and that over the next few days he will begin closing several accounts he has with other (major) financial institutions in order for us to manage. He mentioned that his grandfather had passed (surprise?) and that he wanted us to manage the entire inheritance. He told me that his only concern was that his accountant expressed to him the importance of diversification and this is what had prevented us from managing all of his funds in the past.

I BBM'd the clients Client Services Officer and asked if she knew the clients accountant - she was able to retrieve his contact details through previous tax statements which we had posted. I had this information within 5 minutes of asking, the CSO was commuting and used SkyDrive as well.

I opened up our company prospectus and copied the section regarding diversification. I also went through SkyDrive and found a Blog I'd written on the subject of diversification. I merged these two documents together and also quickly generated a pie-chart showing the range of industries the client currently held stocks in, this chart was put onto the document as well. I finished it off with a comparison of our fees and charges to that of the other firms he had mentioned. I also downloaded a copy of the information privacy release form and pre-filled it with both his details and the details of his accountant. In the email I explain to him that I would be happy to facilitate the transfer of his investments from the other firms on his behalf, but he would need to sign the release form so I could speak to his accountant and get the account details of all of his funds.

In my mind I thought this might be asking for a bit too much, surely there are some investments he would rather keep than transfer to me. I hesitated before sending the email, I remembered the BlackBerry commercial 'Be Bold' and I pressed send. I had no idea what would happen next.

Within minutes I received an email with a signed release form. He also CC'd me on an email he sent to his accountant and solicitor requesting the liquidation of all positions held in non-(my company) managed funds and also to transfer all trade-able investment assets (stocks).

I couldn't believe this, I had just been given the management rights to all of this client's investments. He was even directing the liquidation of every managed fund in order to invest into my fund. At this point in time I was concerned that his solicitor or accountant would advise against this, my reputation is stellar but I'm no JP Morgan.

His accountant emailed me asking if I could draft and get the client to sign a release form, I forwarded the signed form and the accountant asked me out for a business lunch as we both worked in the same city. Of course I accepted. At the lunch the accountant provided me with a list of all the investments the client had outside of my firm and the total figure was beyond what I had originally thought - this deal was huge. I was struggling to contain my excitement and literally couldn't eat lunch. I emailed my solicitor and had him draft the appropriate transfer forms.

This is a great example of how my BlackBerry performed exponentially better than any iPhone or Android device ever could. I'm positive that other phones could have done what my BlackBerry did, but I don't think they would have come close in terms of speed, accuracy and efficiency.

I don't think many people really understand just how valuable messaging, remote access to files and the ability to quickly create and edit documents and spreadsheets really are to some people. I understand that most people don't have jobs like I do, they don't have the same needs that I have - but for people like me, the BlackBerry Classic is hands down the best device ever created.

Calls, Messaging, Email, Calendar, Access to Files, Documents, Spreadsheets, Web Browsing - I spend 99% of my workday on these tasks alone. I understand that all phones are capable of performing these functions, but they are not designed for it like the BlackBerry Classic is.

In the six weeks since I've owned my Classic I have:
    - Spent 2 days, 2 hours and 34 minutes on calls.
    - Sent 784 emails.
    - Sent 3700 BBM messages.
    - Sent 1680 text messages.
    - Created 148 word documents.
    - Created 87 excel spreadsheets.
    - Downloaded 3 apps (Bloomberg, SkyDrive, CrackBerry).
    - Taken 4 photos (3 of my Niece, 1 of my fiancee).
    - Watched 0 videos.
    - Listened to 0 songs.
    - Played 0 games.

So for me, the BlackBerry Classic honestly feels as if it was custom made. It was as if someone at BlackBerry HQ saw me using my 4 year old Bold 9900 and decided to make a phone to do what I need it to and not what everyone else is doing.

I read some of the reviews on CrackBerry and just laugh - of course the Classic won't take good pictures of your television screen, of course it won't run apps well that were designed for another phone, of course YouTube is going to be slow and laggy.

You can't buy this phone knowing full well it is designed for business use and then complain that other phones are much better at doing non-business things.

Why are so many people calling for a 'Classic 2' with high end specifications? Why the hell would you want a phone to watch videos on that has a square screen with 1/4 of the phone taken up by buttons?

This phone was built and designed for specific tasks and functions - it does those functions better than anything else on the market. If you want to do other things that the phone wasn't built for, buy a phone that was built for what you want.

What he ^ said!
    04-14-15 11:26 PM
    Now this is one exceptional Classic Man right there folks

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 12:01 AM
    wow.... that's amazing do u experience the double typing thing on ur classic ? where did u buy it from ?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 01:28 AM
    Classic Business Success Stories...-img_20150415_150007.png

Posted via Blackberry Classic
    04-15-15 02:00 AM
    TL;DR. I've seen folks look at me in disbelief as they hold their titan of a phone. For me the Classic is a work horse, that delivers results. It's everything that I've expected it to be.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 04:11 AM
    Thanks for sharing your story, bbinoz.

I indeed first thought you exaggerated not just by a tad when stating what people try to do with the Classic. However I have to agree at quite some points in mulitple threads hosting complains also makes me shake my head in a mixture of disbelieve and baffling. I just recently read and watched two reviews (or better a review as well as a follow up) about the Classic and both summed it up nicely: The Classic pretty much excels in what it is intended to do and pretty much fails in most stuff it is not intended to do. I agreed with this pretty quickly and it boils down to the fact why I barely can recommend a Classic (or any BB10 phones) to most people I know. Because most of them mostly do stuff the current Berrys simply aren't actually intended to do and there are lots of better alternatives for their needs.

I'd like to know though how your Classic is holding up? I am not nearly as much as a heavy user and some of my Classic's keys and buttons already started creaking after not even four months of use.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 05:12 AM
    Feel the same.

I am accountant manager until at 6pm. After that hour I have to give attention to my own deaf non profit association which I run which my closest friends (they uses iphones and windows phones)

With the Classic I can BBM, email, WhatsApp messaging, make some calls and read and modify some documents. All this thing done just in 1 hour during my commuting.

When I arrive my house I do not need my computer, I can do anything personal stuff too with the Classic

Nothing beats my efficiency VS using android OS phones. I am not publisher, marketing agent, photographer, so the Classic makes the things done as a corporate employee and business manager perfectly fine and fast in one device

From my Classic
    04-15-15 06:59 AM
    Respect to the OP. That is exactly why I got the Classic and no other reason. People are always amazed how fast I can reply in emails and messages when everyone else just seems to be disconnected. I manage all my dealings mostly from the Classic. In the office I have my mail account but also send emails from the Classic or even Blend!!! Yeap so much addiction just to show ppl that this message has been send from a BB10OS Device!! In our line of business I see rarely the signature of iPhone or Samsung showing what BlackBerry really is for. Business and communication. I believe Chen has grasped clearly what BlackBerry is all about and he prefers to not endeavour in the vast see of sexy phones etc. They know business is their target market. I have the same experience with the OP as I am able to edit quotes on the run, save them, pdf and forward to the client and close deals in like no time. Something which with other devices is so time consuming is better doing it on a PC. I can even save attachments easily, paste them into other emails, edit the original emails from suppliers to hide pricing and email information but show the details related to client need to know basis. I mean this device really is more than what I hoped to be. My only gripe, which of course there has to be one, is that phone calling on this device seems to be a bit slower than the legacy BlackBerry devices since the contact search shows a unified search. Of course one can go into the contact book and find just the number etc of the contact person but unified search exists to avoid going to each app. Besides that everything else is a pleasure to work on this phone!
    Kudos BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:14 AM
    I read it all. What a great story!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:55 AM
    Great post, OP. You are correct in that most of us don't do what you do, but that's impressive. I spend a lot of time on emails and texts as well as posting on Facebook and occasionally Twitter. I am trying to get my non-BB using friends to download BBM but they scoff even though I am sure if they used BBM, they'd be impressed with how great it is.

Time and time again, I get compliments and a lot of shock from folks who are surprised that I reply lightning quick and in DETAIL to their texts or emails as opposed to the "I'll get back to you later" or "Yes/No" replies. Again, what Blackberry does best.

I am NOT a true gamer by any means. I have a few games on my tablet that I rarely play. I WILL say that one game that is impressive and works and plays surprisingly well on my Classic and one that I have spent a few minutes playing to relieve stress is Monument Valley. There is hardly ANY lag while playing. It did take quite a while to download and install through Amazon, but that COULD be attributed to my not so fast internet connection at home.

I am a consumer who uses Blackberry. I don't fall into that business mold/category. But nonetheless, I need to communicate with people fast. I still get emails that need to be replied to. Same with texts and phone calls. I once tried using my tablet to respond to a few emails and while it got the job done, I was obviously less accurate and spent more time reading over and correcting spelling errors and fixing auto-corrected words.

Blackberry is fine for what I do/use my phone for. If I wanted to watch Netflix, I'll just grab my tablet, connect to Chromecast on my TV, and watch on a bigger screen. I don't live and die by Netflix. I don't do selfies. I don't need to have every single app available out there. I know that there are people who do and all power to them. I am not one of those people. Efficiency and reliable communication is what I am about, and Blackberry does that for me.
    coffeeaddict305 and schlemer like this.
    04-15-15 09:27 AM
    Thanks for the people who genuinely appreciated my business story - admittedly it was rather long and I could have provided a TL~DR but I really wanted to explain to people who might not necessarily work in a business environment just how important having a device like the Classic really is.

I'm sorry that I've written for a bit too long regarding both this and the double typing issue, I guess I just wanted to help explain to people why I thought the Classic was a really great phone for the market is was designed for - and it is.

I'll take a break from my excessively long posts regarding the Classic but at least it goes to show how comfortable and efficient the keyboard is.

04-15-15 10:30 AM
    Amen& Amen.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 02:11 PM
    tl;dr

Post this on Spice Works forum... they love these kinds of posts and would have excellent audience for it.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 03:25 PM
    This is one of the better threads/posts. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 05:12 PM
    And all of this was done while you were driving to your office? In your car, with you behind the steering wheel? Not bad.. lol *sarkasm*

Ok, no there is no unique selling proposition for the classic yet. All of this could have been accomplished with other phones aswell.

Blackberry has just one thing that sets them apart from others: the keyboard! That's a true usp for business purposes. BUT while I wrote these lines on my bb classic, I had to delete at least 6 double typed letters yet. Not very professional: I lose time OR I end up sending my clients unprofessional looking emails.

Fail blackberry faiiiiilll!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 05:44 PM
    Awesome post OP. A Classic!! Well done and thank you for sharing.

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    04-15-15 08:59 PM
    Great job and well written

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 10:21 PM
    Well written.

Posted via Blackberry Classic
    04-15-15 10:46 PM
    Awesome !
    The Classic is the best of BlackBerry. Applause!!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 03:00 AM
    And all of this was done while you were driving to your office? In your car, with you behind the steering wheel? Not bad.. lol *sarkasm*

Ok, no there is no unique selling proposition for the classic yet. All of this could have been accomplished with other phones aswell.

Blackberry has just one thing that sets them apart from others: the keyboard! That's a true usp for business purposes. BUT while I wrote these lines on my bb classic, I had to delete at least 6 double typed letters yet. Not very professional: I lose time OR I end up sending my clients unprofessional looking emails.

Fail blackberry faiiiiilll!

Posted via CB10
    He said he's being DRIVEN to work.
    Read, understand, reply.

Posted via CB10
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    04-16-15 03:05 AM
    Where did you get all info about your bbm, txt messages and emails counter?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 06:18 PM
    I have a question for OP. What is your battery like at noon?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 07:16 PM
    I've had many days like the OP and at the end of the day looking at the phone around 9pm with about 20% left wondering what my life was like without this phone.

Many times I think to myself that BlackBerry made this phone just for me.

Battery life is still amazing...no double typing like some claim happens. Love the phone.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    04-25-15 07:45 PM
    I agree with the OP. I include my personal life as well as my job, as important aspects that need to be managed. I am not often in my office and use my phone a lot for communication. I sync my calendar and carry some documents that my volunteers will need on the field. I use my phone to take notes and make appointments. Remember app is crucial.

In terms of my personal life, I have used my BlackBerry solely for PDF files, documents etc in communicating with our realtors during our relocation and our new financial advisor. I scan documents, send them from my phone etc in real time.

I feel this phone is well rounded and serves me very well as a workhorse. I am huge into music and carry my music with me on my SD card. And being a mom, I don't find the camera shabby at all. Lots of great pics!

Posted via Classic
    04-26-15 09:41 AM
42 12