Noted,

DO NOT GET A 'HOLSTER' lol
    Nah, the convenience of it is worth the wear it causes. For me at least.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-03-15 11:45 AM
    My 9900 never got a case and it still looked good after 2y because of the metal...
    So yeah i wanted a phone with a metal frame...

Posted via CB10
    your 9900 never lost the paint on the bottom? Lol hats off to you man, the plastic part on the bottom for the charging dock lost its paint on mine and my fathers.
    04-03-15 12:18 PM
    your 9900 never lost the paint on the bottom? Lol hats off to you man, the plastic part on the bottom for the charging dock lost its paint on mine and my fathers.
    Nope never lost any paint ...
    Maybe because i don't use that charging dock...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 12:38 PM
    Would be awesome to see some amazing cars with plastic or rubber all around them...
    Maybe you can start to make some, could sell well...

Posted via CB10
    Many do ... and it does sell very well
    In fact, pretty interesting for brand new cars you plan to sell "as new" in a short while.
    Really solid option (and you can have some fun too for older cars ...)
    BUT; this is more likely a "second skin". I for one would not use a smartphone case.
    I feel it's ugly and barely usable.

Classic build quality-.car-wrapping-garage-schiavon-chambery-2_m.jpg
    04-03-15 01:38 PM
    Lithtech... you are the man!

BTW did u compare your phone with a.....er an organ???

What have you been smoking fella?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 01:40 PM
    Many do ... and it does sell very well
    In fact, pretty interesting for brand new cars you plan to sell "as new" in a short while.
    Really solid option (and you can have some fun too for older cars ...)
    BUT; this is more likely a "second skin". I for one would not use a smartphone case.
    I feel it's ugly and barely usable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.car-wrapping-garage-schiavon-chambery-2_m.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	345357
    Yeah thought about it, but that skin or wrap doesn't protect it from a crash hahaha

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 01:50 PM
    Yeah thought about it, but that skin or wrap doesn't protect it from a crash hahaha

Posted via CB10
    Saturn car skins were completely rubber.
    04-03-15 01:54 PM
    Saturn car skins were completely rubber.
    Lovely how this thread is changing to a car wrap/skin/protect thread

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-15 02:01 PM
    Almost forgot to do this, but I've found the photos I took of my Bold 9900 when I was listing it for sale:

Attachment 345333
    Still a beauty if you ask me!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-03-15 04:45 PM
    Still a beauty if you ask me!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yep, I generally like the look of most BB phones. The Classic is growing on me as well...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-03-15 05:17 PM
    Do u drive a car with a cover on it ?
    Just curious

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I do. Ever since I saw the secretaries new mini after it was 5 years old, I've had the same type of treatment done on all my cars (4 in the last two years, I get it thrown in free and it helps with trade ins big time). The present one is called Diamond Finish (I've used a marine version of it on a yacht's gel coat too, above the waterline, and even in a Marine environment, it's still like new after 7 years). I also treat uPvC house fascias and gutters and downpipes with it - mine was fitted almost 25 years ago, and still in perfect condition - and did the conservatory with it as well. Easy clean, don't wipe (wiping uPvC creates micro scratches that get very dirty very fast), just hose it down, or a good downpour cleans it for you (hint: uPvC has a very soft and vulnerable skin to it, so when you peel off the protective wrapping after fitting, wipe it down gently with the hard silicone liquid polish, to put a really long lasting hard resistant coating on it).

So anyway, all my mobile phones always get cases (since about 1990, even for the Motorola bricks). The Z10 I had a BlackBerry leather slip for which was very good, so I got one for the Classic. While looking, I came across the S-Line gel cases (dirt cheap), and it looked like it would be good for round the house use (so cheap it was worth a look anyway). As it turns out, that S-Line is a great fit, and it is very comfy and grippy in the hand. It'll certainly help with wear and tear on the edges of the phone. I got a black one and you can't really tell there's anything on the phone.
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-03-15 07:03 PM
    Nope never lost any paint ...
    Maybe because i don't use that charging dock...

Posted via CB10
    I don't even own a dock. It happens still lol
    04-03-15 10:58 PM
    I've had a smartphone since the BlackBerry Storm. I have never caused physical damage to any of my phones in a way that would have been protected by a case.

I'm not clumsy. Not everyone needs a case. My girlfriend destroys all her phones, with or without a case.

Posted via CB10
    My wife. With the exception of her Z30, her other 5 BlackBerries look as if they were in a War Zone. As far as the cases, it's a personal choice. Clumsy or not, ish happens. Also, if you carry a phone in your pocket, that should be the "only" thing in your pocket. It only takes a few times to accidently put your keys in the same pocket before you start getting scratches on the screen or other areas.
    04-03-15 11:00 PM
    Bottom portion of the phone not showing signs of longevity. This is just from storage in my pockets alongside my iPhone 5s. Never been dropped or share the same pocket as my keys. Still love the phone regardless. Attachment 345199
    I bought it here in Europe from authorized retailer and the bottom side is not like yours, it's one piece, there's no layers. Buy a shell soft case cover original and you'll be fine
    04-04-15 02:30 AM
    My 9900 never got a case and it still looked good after 2y because of the metal...
    So yeah i wanted a phone with a metal frame...

Posted via CB10
    Aaaah yes the 9900, one good looking phone that! I would have expected more for that price really....
    04-04-15 08:15 AM
    Build quality of the phone is amazing... the bottom bar being plastic doesn't make sense but otherwise it is the most solid BlackBerry 10 phone to date. I always get a case for my device so this doesn't bother but I can see others frustrations, there are many good and cheap cases out there though!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 12:21 PM
    Perhaps it's plastic for antennae and heat release but either way I have a very small dent ding chip in mines but I digress I don't use a case because I don't case my devices if the manufacture built solid devices we won't need cases thus I refuse to cover up my device

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    04-04-15 03:26 PM
    Perhaps it's plastic for antennae and heat release but either way I have a very small dent ding chip in mines but I digress I don't use a case because I don't case my devices if the manufacture built solid devices we won't need cases thus I refuse to cover up my device

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    It would be easier to read your posts if you used punctuation.
    Luvbassbells likes this.
    04-04-15 03:27 PM
    It would be easier to read your posts if you used punctuation.
    It's a good thing I don't solicit you to read "my" post. Your day that boring lol. I just posted and not 30sec you already replying adding nothing, get a clue get off welfare and stop soaking up the Obama o iFone rate planes you peasant pestilence ^_^with psychosomatic punctuation

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 : PIN 2BFE4937 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    04-04-15 03:30 PM
    Do u drive a car with a cover on it ?
    Just curious

Posted via CB10
    Does your car rub up against things in your pocket? Poor comparison.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    04-04-15 03:49 PM
    It's a good thing I don't solicit you to read "my" post. Your day that boring lol. I just posted and not 30sec you already replying adding nothing, get a clue get off welfare and stop soaking up the Obama o iFone rate planes you peasant pestilence ^_^with psychosomatic punctuation

Quite an overreaction.

andy957 and ddlax22 like this.
    04-04-15 03:54 PM
    I prefer my Classic naked while using so I use a leather sleeve while it's in my pocket. It's still in pristine condition and I get to use it in all its glory.

04-04-15 03:55 PM
    Quite an overreaction.

....where's your grammar

04-04-15 03:56 PM
    Does your car rub up against things in your pocket? Poor comparison.

Actually yes, the air vibrates in curtains

04-04-15 03:56 PM
    Actually yes, the air vibrates in curtains

I think you've been smoking too much tumble weed.

04-04-15 03:58 PM
146 ... 23456