Do you think is it worth to wait for BB Classic on amazon.co.uk or shall I buy it on Clove or Carphone Warehouse? I'm from Poland and I'm worried about warranty! What is your opinion ?!
    In my opinion wait for Amazon uk
    I'm not from uk also and I'm afraid for the warranty.....
    We have a big chance our devices to have hardware issues
    Hardware issues come with all companies when they release first batch
    If you buy it from Amazon uk you are protected 100%
    01-06-15 02:46 PM
    I have bought my classic from Selfridges london today just two hours before getting a flight to my business trip. Result:
    Opened the box while being at the airport and waiting to board. The phone booted up and I have discovered that the ZCNM and SPACE keys do not work at all. I am pretty sure that this is a hardware issue. Had no chance of going back to the store at all. Now I am in Latvia and have this ****ty phone which I cant even use. And the worst part of this all is that I am only coming back in 5 weeks.

I have written an email to the Selfridges support, but as I read your comments on here, I doubt I will get anything back from them.

SO! CHECK YOUR BB CLASSIC WHEN BUYING IT! AND DO NOT BUY ONLINE AS IT MIGHT HAVE HARDWARE ISSUES.
    01-06-15 07:38 PM
    Looks like business only though.
    Yeah I spotted that on twitter from one of CPW own accounts. I have searched CPW's sites and I can't find the phone for sale. I've contacted Amazon via twitter, they had no info on when they would have it. It is truly amazing me how the Classic is not available from any of the usual large phone retailers or networks in the UK.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:29 AM
    Yeah I spotted that on twitter from one of CPW own accounts. I have searched CPW's sites and I can't find the phone for sale. I've contacted Amazon via twitter, they had no info on when they would have it. It is truly amazing me how the Classic is not available from any of the usual large phone retailers or networks in the UK.

Posted via CB10
    exactly very big mistake.....
    You cant stay in the game if you sell 10 devices a month....
    No one can find from trusted large phone retailers the classic ...
    Very dissapointed ...i want to give them my money and blackberry seems that doesnt want it....
    01-07-15 01:37 AM
    exactly very big mistake.....
    You cant stay in the game if you sell 10 devices a month....
    No one can find from trusted large phone retailers the classic ...
    Very dissapointed ...i want to give them my money and blackberry seems that doesnt want it....
    Same here. I've been following the progress of the Classic on twitter. There is a fair bit of excitement about the device (strangely a lot of it is from Iphone owners who have fond memories of bolds). There is a lot of people out there just trying to find a place to buy it. People tweet blackberry asking where to buy it, and they don't even get a reply.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-07-15 01:59 AM
    Same here. I've been following the progress of the Classic on twitter. There is a fair bit of excitement about the device (strangely a lot of it is from Iphone owners who have fond memories of bolds). There is a lot of people out there just trying to find a place to buy it. People tweet blackberry asking where to buy it, and they don't even get a reply.

Posted via CB10
    Its seems that blackberry wasnt ready ....
    01-07-15 03:07 AM
    Guys please help me!
    I'm from Poland and I don't want to wait anymore for BB Classic on amazon.co.uk !
    What should I do ?

1. Wait for amazon ...
    2. Buy in Selfridges
    3. Buy in Unlocked-mobiles
    4. Buy in Clove
    5. Buy in another store ... ?

Who has some experience (good or bad) with any of these stores ?! Most important for me is warranty case after I buy it ! Thanks for help in advance !!!
    01-07-15 03:59 AM
    It is a concern for me with the report of hardware issues.Having posted elsewhere about this on other bb devices,I read that these classics were all being made in China,which I would hope meant that quality control from multiple countries' output would no longer be a problem;obviously not.
    I can't see what difference an online purchase will make if they're all the same.
    01-07-15 04:50 AM
    So everyone that has bought a Classic from Selfridges has some sort of hardware issue!!!

Does anyone have one from Selfridges without chipped paint, faulty keys, or any other problem?
    TJF54 likes this.
    01-07-15 05:27 AM
    I think I will postpone getting a classic until later in the year. I think it will be wise to wait and see what kind of reports emerge of faulty hardware first.

Z30 / 10.3.1.1154 / STA100-2
    01-07-15 05:27 AM
    I think I will postpone getting a classic until later in the year. I think it will be wise to wait and see what kind of reports emerge of faulty hardware first.

Z30 / 10.3.1.1154 / STA100-2
    The problem is i dont have patient waiting....
    I want this classic so much and im afraid to purchase
    I really hope costumers that have these issues report it all to blackberry social media , support , etc...
    01-07-15 05:32 AM
    I've just bought one from Amazon despite they haven't got any in stock yet. BLACKBERRY CLASSIC RHH151LW 16GB SQC100-1 BLACK QWERTY: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-07-15 05:37 AM
    Well,I hope yours didn't escape quality control and I'm sure you will let recent 'posters' know if it's a good one when it arrives:Good luck.
    01-07-15 07:04 AM
    So everyone that has bought a Classic from Selfridges has some sort of hardware issue!!!

Does anyone have one from Selfridges without chipped paint, faulty keys, or any other problem?
    Touch wood, mine has been fine so far. No chips or dings. Buttons are all ok.
    Naeg1995 and Wmsi like this.
    01-07-15 07:17 AM
    Just a note, Selfridges respond quickly to complaints comments or questions on Twitter.

Update, just received email to say order dispatched. So far, they're on course for delivery within 5 working days

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by evan15281; 01-07-15 at 01:35 PM.
    01-07-15 08:51 AM
    Received 4 classics today in the uk, not from selfridges. All working perfectly

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 05:01 PM
    Where did you get them from?
    I'm looking for a reliable store in the EU. (Amazon is a no because as far as I know they no longer want to issue 0% vat invoices to Poland, while still shipping from within UK)
    01-07-15 06:25 PM
    chasdrury, Where did you yours from?
    tobian likes this.
    01-07-15 08:22 PM
    Popped into Selfridges on Tuesday and they have plenty of the classics in stock. Two people were purchasing one in front of me and there did not seem to be any hardware issues as they were both setting up their devices on the spot... I really hope you guys get a replacement device!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 03:33 AM
    What exactly problems with Classics from Selfridges someone had ?!
    01-08-15 03:36 AM
    Mine was an order from Selfridges and seems to be fine.
    01-08-15 06:05 AM
    Chipped paint and dodgy buttons for the first few peoplethat posted here. More people have posted since, without problems.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-08-15 07:23 AM
    And what do you think about buying it in Unlocked-mobiles, Expansys or Clove ?! Which is the best to buy incredible Classic !?
    01-08-15 11:04 AM
    It's also available in HandTec. They seem to have quite favorable reviews online, anyone has some experience with them?
    01-08-15 11:21 AM
    It's also available in HandTec. They seem to have quite favorable reviews online, anyone has some experience with them?
    HandTec has incredible reviews! Compare to the rest: unlocked-mobiles, expansys, clove ... it's much, much better! I think that we should buy it there!
    01-08-15 11:56 AM
86 1234