Dear All

I found that I quite often accidentally have Classic unlocked in my pocket. I have already switched-off the swipe to unlock function - and unlock should be through pressing the unlock button at the top of the machine - but somehow, somehow Classic keeps unlocking once in a while.

Anyone share the same experience, or is it simply me who is being thick here? Never had that problem with previous BBs.

Thanks!
    03-10-15 09:49 PM
    I had a MAJOR problem with my Classic this weekend that might be due to what you're saying. It was in my holster and it literally deleted all of my e-mails, visual voicemails, and text messages (essentially everything in the Hub). I'm awaiting a replacement unit, given that I was under the 14 day exchange time with Verizon. No one mentioned they had the same problem so I thought it was isolated but maybe we're having the same problem...
    03-10-15 10:17 PM
    Why is it unlocking? No password??

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:28 PM
    Dear All

I found that I quite often accidentally have Classic unlocked in my pocket. I have already switched-off the swipe to unlock function - and unlock should be through pressing the unlock button at the top of the machine - but somehow, somehow Classic keeps unlocking once in a while.

Anyone share the same experience, or is it simply me who is being thick here? Never had that problem with previous BBs.

Thanks!
    It could be the 'call end' button that is being accidentally pressed while in your pocket.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 11:03 PM