Do you like the toolbelt being one bendy piece of plastic? I'd really prefer island toolbelt keys. Just more reliable.

Posted via CB10
    What is island? Is that like on the 9900?
    06-16-15 11:48 PM
    What is island? Is that like on the 9900?
    No, more like the awkwardly uncomfortable Curve set ups from OS6 and below. Like as per my 8320 pictured below... The toolbelt with individual keys would be fine, but I don't mind them, the island keyboard though? No thank you. Again though traditionally the Bold line has always had the Bold toolbelt and since the Classic is an unofficial throwback to the Bold, the current toolbelt is excellent. Again, perhaps a Q5 reboot with toolbelt would be better desired for those who seek the island styles as the Q5 was the unofficial Curve nod.
    Classic 2 needs larger trackpad and island style keyboard-img_20150614_165652.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 06:47 AM
    No, more like the awkwardly uncomfortable Curve set ups from OS6 and below. Like as per my 8320 pictured below... The toolbelt with individual keys would be fine, but I don't mind them, the island keyboard though? No thank you.
    If I remember right those letters were a rubber type mat that pocked up through those holes. They wore out and would tear off then dirt got in the phone and made the keys not work. That roller ball was also like the old ball type mouse where it gummed up from the oils and dirt in your hands and needed constant cleaning. At the time I guess it was good technology but that's not something I think we should resurrect...

I'm back on my bold and I think the size, keyboard and toolbelt are just right. Believe it or not, the only thing I miss is the Remember app because I became accustomed to making voice notes while I walk or drive that helped me sort through my thoughts. Other than that, I'm digging having my old "little buddy" back on me...
    CivilDissident likes this.
    06-17-15 10:36 AM
    Do you like the toolbelt being one bendy piece of plastic? I'd really prefer island toolbelt keys. Just more reliable.

Posted via CB10
    The 9900 was like this as well and I used and abused that phone for over 2 years and never had a problem with it. No problems with the toolbelt so far on my Classic.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    deadcowboy likes this.
    06-17-15 11:19 AM
    I'm looking forward to these features in the Q5 reboot; the Q52!
    Soapm and CivilDissident like this.
    06-17-15 11:31 AM
    I'm looking forward to these features in the Q5 reboot; the Q52!
    You get the best name award...
    CivilDissident and Pcmx like this.
    06-17-15 12:02 PM
    The 9900 was like this as well and I used and abused that phone for over 2 years and never had a problem with it. No problems with the toolbelt so far on my Classic.

It was the one thing that bothered me about the 9930 that I had. Maybe it's tough, but I don't like my thumb brushing the sharp edge of the screen.

Think of what the design might look like, the screen glass would extend down to the keyboard with 5 cutouts below the LCD to accommodate the keys and track pad. I guess it's not much of an issue in the long run, it's just I can never get a good click, it's always mushy and makes little noises as it gets stuck on the top fret or the screen glass.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 01:53 PM
    It was the one thing that bothered me about the 9930 that I had. Maybe it's tough, but I don't like my thumb brushing the sharp edge of the screen.

Think of what the design might look like, the screen glass would extend down to the keyboard with 5 cutouts below the LCD to accommodate the keys and track pad. I guess it's not much of an issue in the long run, it's just I can never get a good click, it's always mushy and makes little noises as it gets stuck on the top fret or the screen glass.

Posted via CB10
    Would the keys also poke up out of the glass? Like the toolbelt?
    06-17-15 03:37 PM
    I know this is off topic, but did you remove the IMF and nuance file on 798?
    I did and works smooth.

What are those?
    I didn't remove any files, it seems to run fine as it is, but I am interested in hearing what those files are.
    06-17-15 03:41 PM
    Would the keys also poke up out of the glass? Like the toolbelt?
    Yeah, my vision is a single glass panel extending to the keyboard. Use the Q10/Classic keyboard for the bottom half. But have 5 cutouts in the glass panel with island-style keys that pop out (like the curve). They can be flush with the glass, doesn't matter. I just want a satisfying keypress from a real button. Not a bendy plastic panel that creaks and snags.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 04:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    The "sharp" edge of the screen? Is your skin made of butter? I don't ever notice the edge of the screen...

06-17-15 07:55 PM
    The "sharp" edge of the screen? Is your skin made of butter? I don't ever notice the edge of the screen...

I'm not saying it cuts me. I just think it feels chintzy.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 08:01 PM
    What are those?
    I didn't remove any files, it seems to run fine as it is, but I am interested in hearing what those files are.
    They are language files for other countries.

Here is a link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...d-flab-977846/

It reduce the amount of RAM the system takes.

We should end this this discussion as it is off topic. If you still need help post a new thread or PM me.

Your phone will run faster and use less battery because it is cleaner.

If you make a mistake and delete the wrong file, just load the file from your down load folder into another folder then move that folder to Sachesi. This way you will not have to down load the entire OS.

Try it you will like it.
    06-18-15 07:26 AM
    Personally, I think the Classic 2 needs a taller screen. Keep the width, increase the height.
    Personally, I love q10 size. They are perfect for one handed use and very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-18-15 11:41 AM
39 12