Called me a spoiled brat but when is the classic 2 coming out.

I have the q10 now and don't want to buy a classic now because the phone is nearly a year old already.

It's not in this year's roadmap. So when is it coming then.

Any ideas?
    NecroSemen likes this.
    06-12-15 03:29 PM
    Well, the Classic launced in December, if I recall correctly. So it's no more than 7 months old. We have no word about a new version. New product info has slowed to a trickle, so we won't necessarily hear anything until an announcement is made.
    06-12-15 04:11 PM
    Considering the Classic hasn't even been launched in all the colors it's supposed to yet, I think it will be a while before the Classic 2 is launched.

The Classic came out in December for some carriers in the U.S., and then May for T-Mobile.

It's not a year old, and I'd bet it will be a year from now before we see a Classic 2.

Posted via CB10
    Israel1319 likes this.
    06-12-15 04:17 PM
    Called me a spoiled brat but when is the classic 2 coming out.

I have the q10 now and don't want to buy a classic now because the phone is nearly a year old already.

It's not in this year's roadmap. So when is it coming then.

Any ideas?
    You're a spoiled brat! Hey, you said to

I love my Classic, but it would have been killer with Passport specs. Even so, I know people would still have found fault with it. It's just the way things are. Now here's the thing, as powerful and great my Passport is. I still reach for my Classic for every day use. It just works for me.

BTW, Storm 2 and Torch 2 were way better than their predecessors.

Posted via CB10
    bigpolla04 likes this.
    06-12-15 05:37 PM
    I expect that you will not see a classic 2 until late 2016 at the earliest, so that blackberry can put in 810 processor in the classic at a cheap price.
    06-12-15 05:37 PM
    I expect that you will not see a classic 2 until late 2016 at the earliest, so that blackberry can put in 810 processor in the classic at a cheap price.
    The 810 is a overheating dog . It has killed the m9 and looks like its going to kill the z3+ , which can't even run its system apps without the phone shutting down from over heating. Qualcomm is killing Android OEM's at a record pace BlackBerry would be smart to wait on the 820 which will have custom cores and could
    be the class of industry again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-14-15 09:40 PM
    The 810 is a overheating dog . It has killed the m9 and looks like its going to kill the z3+ , which can't even run its system apps without the phone shutting down from over heating. Qualcomm is killing Android OEM's at a record pace BlackBerry would be smart to wait on the 820 which will have custom cores and could
    be the class of industry again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Same story with the new exynos cpu from galaxy s6...

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    06-15-15 01:05 AM
    There will be no Classic 2, nor a Passport 2. There will be no more BlackBerry phones as we know it. The next and last BlackBerry (or at least as we know them) will be the nail in the coffin Android Slider.

This will be a combination of what nobody wants mixed with the most insecure mobile OS in history.

I have never, ever placed a bet or gambled, but I'm going to get the odds on BlackBerry share price falling below 2 USD in the next year....

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 03:16 AM
    Well I do have a Bad feeling about this Blackberry/Android thing going on right now however all We can do is wait and see how it plays out .Have stuck with BB the last few years of hard times and will till they no longer produce devices and lets hope that never happens for now enjoying my Classic on BB10 and lovin it and Would buy a Classic 2 with higher specs ,better camera ect. Lets hope for the Best .
    06-15-15 06:58 AM