I'll be typing this without fixing any doouble typing.

Does anyone else have any double typing issues with their Classic. I can handle it oonce in a while but then sometimes it gets bad. It's mostly on the O key. I've never had this issue with the 3 different curves and my two torches or the Q5. Why does it only affect the Bold style keyboards. Are they built differently?
    04-26-15 05:32 PM
    Happened to mine too for the past few days. Not that bad but still a little annoying. I guess it just happened that we're the unlucky one.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.281
    04-26-15 05:35 PM
    Yeah. I have to be really careful when sending out job applications through email.
    04-26-15 05:37 PM
    Welcome to the club. We are growing bigger every week.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    thymaster likes this.
    04-27-15 12:34 AM

Ive also been told and read that the classic is hard to take apart. This is gonna make replacing the keys difficult.
    04-27-15 02:26 AM
    I wrote a thread on it a few weeks ago, my phone had the same issue but it's infrequent and hasn't gotten any worse over time. Some people think it's an issue with the software, the problem has been reported as a problem affecting everything from the Q-10 through to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    04-27-15 02:37 AM
    No issues here so far.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:03 AM
    So far no issues here to

Posted via my awesome Classic
    04-27-15 03:44 AM
    I'm jealous of the ones without double-typing. The main reason why I got the Classic is to have fast, accurate typing. I find myself stopping often to fix the double-typing. So it pretty much balances out with the virtual keyboard's speed and accuracy.

04-27-15 01:20 PM
    I will be highly upset if the Classic I bought my daughter in law starts to double type when I got it they didn't have the insurance plan out and I would be even more upset if my pp starts with the double typing as well I had the q10 (still do) and that drove me nuts it went from double typing to triple typing in just one and a half year after the 25th of May my contract is up and I will transfer over my number to the pp I have insurance on my pp but I don't think I should pay to have it replaced I'm going to get me a Leap just so that I can give my pp a break here and there I might just buy two and rent out the other one to the people who have a BlackBerry 10 phone and just would like to switch things up for a little while

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    04-27-15 01:54 PM
    Ive also been told and read that the classic is hard to take apart. This is gonna make replacing the keys difficult.
    Difficult for sure. Instead of screws and quality construction... some iTard decided to glue and tape the C together.

F'in brilliant
    Q10Bold likes this.
    04-27-15 02:43 PM
    Well even I am going to give this a go. I hope ii do not face the issue of double typing on this post, but aas you can see that seems to be difficult to achieve.

The above paragraph has two instance of double typing and I hope it remains at that and I can finish this paragraph without any instance of it and it looks like that is going to be the case. It is sporadic but when it happens it is very annoying.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 02:10 PM
    You guys can't havee all the fun. There's a bigger party in the Passport and Q10 section.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 03:00 PM
    I remember all too well this double typing issue on my Q10.

Can't y'all send your devices in for repair either through your carrier or straight to BlackBerry before whining all over the forums about it?

I don't mean to sound rude but talking about a solution is better than talking about the problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 03:03 PM
    I remember all too well this double typing issue on my Q10.

Can't y'all send your devices in for repair either through your carrier or straight to BlackBerry before whining all over the forums about it?

I don't mean to sound rude but talking about a solution is better than talking about the problem.
    Letting others KNOW there IS a problem is a good thing. We can make informed purchasing decisions.

You would have us bury our heads in the sand and pretend this is not important?

This becomes a rather important thing to know, as this pos device is not constructed in a manner that makes it possible to self repair. That means being without your phone for weeks, or worse... a refurbished device.

If you do not like the thread, feel free to not read, not contribute.
    thymaster likes this.
    04-28-15 04:06 PM
    Yes this is freaking annoying as all get out. I had a Q10 and it started the double typing crap after about three months.

I got a classic after a year and a half and was really looking forward to not having to deal with it anymore. Two or three months into the classic here we go again. I am starting to get double typing on the o, I and u. This is BS. Blackberry has known about this issue for over a year and they are still putting out crap keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 07:18 PM
    Almost smashed my Q10 because of double typing! If it starts on my Classic I will leave BlackBerry and move on! The keyboard is the main reason why I still use a BlackBerry. If the keyboard doesn't work properly why bother...

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 08:39 PM
    Almost smashed my Q10 because of double typing! If it starts on my Classic I will leave BlackBerry and move on! The keyboard is the main reason why I still use a BlackBerry. If the keyboard doesn't work properly why bother...

Posted via CB10
    Word.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 09:54 PM
    Wow! Just wow. Yet BlackBerry has continued to sell these devices. Perhaps Belfast Dispatcher is right after all. Get an exchange ASAP. Buy the extended warranty.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    04-28-15 10:07 PM
    I feel so bad for you guys. I went through quite a few keyboards on my Q10. Super frustrating!

Q10 SQN100-1- OS 10.3.1.2558 ... on its 3rd keyboard.
    04-28-15 10:42 PM
    You folks need a class action lawyer.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 10:57 PM
    You are right. Looks like somebody is going to have to sue Blackberry to make them fix this keyboard problem they have had reports about for at least a year.

I was mistaken too, it hasn't been two or three months since new, it is ONE month.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 10:37 AM
    Can give an example what does you mean by Double Typing? Thanks. So that I can aware of the issues as well see its happen to my Classic or not.

Posted via Blackberry Classic
    04-29-15 10:58 AM
    Thee most common double typing is for letter "e", like for eexample heere.
    The other. Issue is for. Space bar double pressing, which goes to. Period. Like heree.
    04-29-15 02:28 PM
    My most common iis the oo, pp and ii like here. I didn't know about the space bar. That explains that weird period appearing on me.

I am so disappointed in Blackberry not fixing these keyboards. It is not like they haven't had feedback.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 12:53 PM
118 123 ...