So I have a question. How do you check to see if a classic is unlocked. I did the advanced options and Sim card type MPED but no new menu pops up like it says. Any suggestions? Also what is the saddest way to unlock if I need to?

I welcome my stalker
    09-09-16 05:46 PM
    Under the SIM card options, it should say unlocked 3 times. If it doesn't, then it's not unlocked.

Network - Unlocked
    Network Subset - Unlocked
    Service Provider - Unlocked
    09-09-16 05:48 PM
    Under the SIM card options, it should say unlocked 3 times. If it doesn't, then it's not unlocked.

Network - Unlocked
    Network Subset - Unlocked
    Service Provider - Unlocked
    Appreciate it thanks. So safest way to unlock? Also just checking but at&t and t-mobile uses the same bands right? If I got a classic that works for at&t it should work for t-mobile also right?

I welcome my stalker
    09-09-16 05:51 PM
    Appreciate it thanks. So safest way to unlock?

I welcome my stalker
    Safest would be getting the unlock code from whatever carrier it's currently locked to but that's not always easy. Second safest, check the unlocking forums and look for feedback on unlock code sellers there. I stopped suggesting unlockers directly because someone always complains no matter how good the services are.
    09-09-16 05:54 PM
    Safest would be getting the unlock code from whatever carrier it's currently locked to but that's not always easy. Second safest, check the unlocking forums and look for feedback on unlock code sellers there. I stopped suggesting unlockers directly because someone always complains no matter how good the services are.
    But at&t and t-mobile should be compatible for phones right. It should work on both networks.

I welcome my stalker
    09-09-16 05:55 PM
    But at&t and t-mobile should be compatible for phones right. It should work on both networks.

I welcome my stalker
    Yeah, for the most part - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...encies-977803/
    09-09-16 05:57 PM
    That's very confusing. The model I have is the SQC100-1 and based on that chart at&t is not supported. Yet my classic has worked on at&t since I got it.

I welcome my stalker
    09-09-16 06:10 PM
    That's very confusing. The model I have is the SQC100-1 and based on that chart at&t is not supported. Yet my classic has worked on at&t since I got it.

I welcome my stalker
    Yeah but it's not operating on all the bands it could be, which is how it'll work on T-Mobile as well. There might be areas where you won't get LTE but you should always be able to get HSPA+.
    09-09-16 06:26 PM