I am about to return my second Classic in three weeks. I have a small business and have Q10's, Passports and really wanted to change the Q10's to Classics. Get my first Classic on 2.20.15. It lags and develops a problem with the letter U sticking and by Friday (3.6.15) it is starting to double type on the T also. Been there done that with my Q's. Take it back to the store I bought as I am instructed to do by the online ATT assistance. They don't have a Classic for exchange but they call around and find one nearby (I am in NYC) so I return later in the day (today) and STUPIDLY do not turn the new one on in the store. My bad. Get home and guess what? The screen is completely illegible. Rebooting doesn't help. Boy, quality control is not very impressive in my experience. Check out your Classics carefully. Caveat emptor.
    03-09-15 06:47 PM
    I feel your frustration. Although I didn't have the same issue, I had to do an exchange. The first Classic I got via my local AT&T store had a deep scratch/gouge on the leftside bezel closest to the screen. Although it was a cosmetic defect, it bothered me a lot considering it's a brand new phone that supposedly no one had touched. I exchanged it a few days later and made sure to inspect the new phone before bringing it home.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 09:53 PM