Sooo I'm trying super hard to find a case I want for the classic without killing the bank account, I'm not looking for anything big and bulkie like the otterbox and I don't want. Anything "slick" that will just fly out of my hand. I have seen "skins" for this phone that are just like sticked that go on the top and I was told that this phone was built tough enough for if I drop it one or twice no real damage should happen. Any thoughts on this please?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 10:05 PM
    Seidio Surface has a "rubbery" feel to it and I've dropped my phone a few times already with no harm done. The Surface case is actually part of the Convert case/holster set, but I don't recommend buying the Convert as a whole. that would probably be too bulky for you, and the holster really sucks.
    05-22-15 10:18 PM
    I have the Incipio Dual Shine Pro, it's a great fit and a really cool grey metal finish. The one downside is that typing is *slightly* cramped along the edges of the keyboard because of the way the case is made.

I also have the BlackBerry soft shell case. I like it a lot, it's like $16 on Shop CrackBerry's deal of the day, and it fits perfectly and doesn't make the side of the keyboard feel cramped. The downside is that it really downplays the elegance of the Classic, and its plain black rubber look and feel reminds me of the Curve 9300 in black. It looks fine and feels great, but isn't flashy--it doesn't even have the metal BlackBerry logo on the back.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 02:50 AM
    Seidio Surface Case. I have dropped the Classic more times in the past 6 months than I have dropped my 9900 in 4 years. (15+)

It is heavy and needs the protection of a good hard case.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 07:37 AM
    I always used the slip-in leather sleeve cases and use my Classic naked.

donemt likes this.
    05-24-15 11:13 AM
    The Seidio as mentioned earlier has a rubber like feel but while a little high price it seems to be about the best I have found. Seidio makes a lot of Blackberry items and I have not heard any complaints. If you want the best I think an Otterbox would do but again it is expensive. There are a lot of cheap holders on Ebay but I would spend a little more on the Seidio as it works well with the Classic.
    05-25-15 07:41 AM
    I agree on the Seidio - use them in my Z10 and my wife's Classic.

And they are ON SALE today at CB store for under $17!!

Z10 /3 - - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    05-25-15 09:21 AM
    The way I look at doesn't matter how much you save on a case if it will not protect it when you drop the device on a concrete floor.

We all paid a lot for our phones. No sense in buying something cheap now.

The Seidio Surface case screams quality. Pictures don't do it any justice. Go see how nice it fits the Classic. It looks like part of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 05-25-15 at 10:36 PM.
    donemt likes this.
    05-25-15 06:52 PM
    I'm wondering about this too, as I can't decide between the Passport and the Classic, so I'm just commenting to follow this forum.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 07:12 PM
    You honestly don't need a case for the Classic. Its weight helps with carelessness. I thought long and hard about getting a case, but I've decided against it. I feel really confident carrying it around without one.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    05-25-15 09:22 PM
    Try the Tudia case

I have a few and I prefer the Incipio Dual Shine Pro, but it definitely adds some bulk.
    05-25-15 10:14 PM
    Crackberry has the Surface case on sale $18.95

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 11:25 PM